Recent content by ram1220

1. R

AdGuard stopped working

I've tried using the nightlies several times. This problem is exactly what I get each time I try them. The only way to recover is to completely uninstall Adguard and reinstall the regular version. I use Eset Nod 32 Anitvirus and placing Adguard in their exceptions does not work.
  2. R

On windows thinking of going back to Adblock + addon because of all the problems kinda. Why should I or shouldn't?

Adguard will not filter anything unless I clear the cache and then turn Adguard off and then on again. Then it filters for a bit and I have to rinse/repeat. Adguard for Windows works great.
  3. R

On windows thinking of going back to Adblock + addon because of all the problems kinda. Why should I or shouldn't?

Adguard for Windows is stable for me. The Android version is buggy as hell and doesn't seem to filter anything anymore.
  4. R

AdGuard for Android - 3.2.140 Hotfix

I can also confirm on a ZTE Axon 7. Adguard is broken.
  5. R

Apps where AdGuard for Android can't filter and/or remove the ads from!

Ok but if Adguard is put to sleep by Android shouldn't Adguard show that it is turned off when this happens? My Adguard still shows that it is turned on but it stops filtering ads. Like I said if I turn Adguard off/on then it starts working correctly for a while. I do not have...
  6. R

Ok one thing I did discover last night as a last ditch effort. I turned Adguard off and then turned it on again. At that point I did not see ads in my apps. Maybe something in Adguard or even Android is periodically turning Adguard off even though it shows on in the Adguard app. I was seeing ads...
  7. R

I am seeing the same thing in Flight Radar 24. I think the full page ad that pops up every now and then is built into the app somehow. Extremely annoying but short of paying a monthly fee for the app I don't think there is a way to disable it. I have just gotten to the point where if the ad...
  8. R

[Resolved]Is it possible to view ads that have been blocked?

I think he/she is not looking to watch ads. I think they are looking for a counter to show how many ads have been blocked. That's why they mention the extension.If I am wrong then sorry in advance.
  9. R

[Resolved]New Adguard Security Certificate For Firefox Blocks Internet Access

Thank you!! Success. Going to that web page and downloading that certificate worked. Browsing now works again on my main phone with Adguard HTTPS enabled. Nothing else worked. Thank you!
  10. R

No fix or message from Adguard? I guess you all got my money and that's that. Not only has your program gone down hill but so has the support. I can no longer recommend your product to anyone. Every new update breaks something else. And Adguard remains silent on help or a fix. Very sad since...
  11. R

Mozilla Firefox SSL Certificate

I am having the same issue in Firefox on my Android phone using Adguard for Android. The other day an updated Adguard certificate was automatically downloaded to my phone by Adguard. Since then I can not browse the web at all. Every site gives me the invalid certificate error. If I turn off...
  12. R

[Resolved]AdGuard not blocking ads banner in all "sports schedules" apps

I don't have a fix for you. But just wanted top say that I am seeing a lot of banner ads on many apps while using the latest version of Adguard for Android. Also I can not view web pages at all using Firefox and Adguard's https filtering. The latest certificate has broken any site. Something at...
  13. R

I tried that 3 times last night. It keeps downloading and installing the same corrupt cert. Can someone at Adguard please give me a cert that works? Or how can I get my old cert that actually worked back? I just tried it again just for grins. And of course Adguard installed the same corrupted...
  14. R

I am using Adguard V3.1.0 (1.3.347cl) for Android. My phone is running Android Nougat. Last night the Adguard security certificate for Firefox was updated. Previously I was running a security certificate that expires August 22, 2021 without any issues. Last night security certificate dated April...