Recent content by Roccobot

1. Roccobot

Reddit messages

There's definitely something odd here: I tried disabling everything but English Filter, then even disabling English Filter and Stealth Mode. I had protection enabled but everything inside disabled. Still it didn't work.
  2. Roccobot

Reddit messages

I disabled both 'Fanboy's Enhanced Tracking List' and 'Mobile List'. nothing changed :(
  3. Roccobot

Reddit messages

I'm using the new Reddit interface, but when I'm there (yeah, it's that URL) it looks like the old one, it's probably one of those 'random' non-updated parts. Disabling Stealth mode doesn't work (like it didn't work on the other similar unsolved case). Disabling all non-Adguard filters doesn't...
  4. Roccobot

Reddit messages

@Blaz sorry to bother you this way but you have been a very efficient problem solver in past occasions. The issue is really annoying and I'd really like to solve it: could you help me with this (which is also pretty similar to this)?
  5. Roccobot

Reddit messages

Some weeks ago I asked for help because with Adguard active I couldn't see the text contained under a 'spoiler' drawer in a forum page. I can't find the thread anymore, and I didn't receive any update. Anyway, I have the same issue (from a user standpoint, it's exactly behavior) with Reddit...
  6. Roccobot

[MAC] bam.forumcommunity.net

Excuse me, any news? :rolleyes:
  7. Roccobot

I disabled all the filters in the first screenshot and the Stealth Mode, then refreshed the page: same behaviour, I can't view the text under Spoiler
  8. Roccobot

Those 4 lines I tried to add were the only ones in my local user filters list. Other lists I have enabled: https://imgur.com/a/pJ4qjYo
  9. Roccobot

I don't know if I need to add another post for this, but I'm trying to figure out another thing. On this example page (source since you need to be logged), it happens that I can't view forum spoilers, and I've already verified that it's due to some Adguard filters, since it works if I turn it...
  10. Roccobot

Skip bloatware/malware pages from malicious adv-based URL shorteners

A reboot isn't actually required: I see the bug immediately after I reopen the preferences pane
  11. Roccobot

Done; anyway the GitHub form required a customer ID which you get after a in-app support request, and I can't manage to do it with analytic info attached. Hope it counts a valid issue anyway. Where should I report the 'auto-added' custom filter?
  12. Roccobot

Actually, I double checked: it losts its mark immediately: I add my filter from URL, click 'Next', confirm and my 'Roccobot Filters' list is marked as trusted. I close then reopen the Preferences pane and the mark is gone and the extended syntax doesn't work (screenshots in sequence). Side...
  13. Roccobot

Yeah, I added my 'remote' filter list as a trusted source, but I see at the next boot it lost his 'trusted' mark. Could this be a bug?
  14. Roccobot

Amazing, it seems to work! But for some reason only if I add it as a 'local' filter (in the Adguard for Mac Preferences pane). If I add it to my remote TXT file I use to sync my rules between my different devics it won't work o_O