Recent content by ronald739

1. R

AdGuard and Unchecky

Ok. Annoying as i would like to use the extensions.
  2. R

AdGuard and Unchecky

Just to let you know Unchecky appears to block something in Adguard's latest beta. I get a warning from Unchecky every reboot. This is on Win 10 64 fully updated. I'm not sure if there is a conflict with this program or it is not letting Adguard update somehow. Unchecky put's entries in the...
  3. R

Downloads & Updates

Hi avatar, My son also said he was unable to download any programs at his school, with which they use a proxy. This was also happening on the home network as well. The antivirus on his computer is Avast Free. After unchecking "Use WFP network driver" all updates are now working as...
  4. R

Downloads & Updates

Hi, Just installed the 14 day trial on my sons Win 8.1 64 system, with Adguard (5.10.2021.6301) installed. and he is not able to finish any downloads or update any existing programs on his system. This is using IE 11 & FireFox. When Adguard has been disabled he is able to download and...
  5. R

AdGuard for Mac 1.0 beta test

Hi, Same here, but it seems like a known issue. I'm having the same problem as you are with the Firewall Notifications. http://forum.adguard.com/showthread.php?3908-MAC-Firewall-notification-pops-up-after-every-reboot Apologies for posting in the wrong section here but at the time i...
  6. R

AdGuard for Mac beta test

Hi, Getting a some security issues using Opera. Safari, Firefox and Chrome work fine
  7. R

AdGuard for Mac beta test

Hi, Just a few first impressions of your Mac Beta after playing around for about 2 hrs. After downloading I have to go to "Preferences" and check "Launch Adguard at login". Should this be done automatically or prompt the user ? After a restart "Adguard. App" wants to know if i will...