Recent content by Sebi85

1. S

Anti-Adblock. Thoughts about it

Oh and maybe one last suggestion. As far as I know Adguard is located in Russia, as well as Kaspersky. Using the Adbblocking of Kaspersky Internet Security (Anti-Tracking & Anti-Banner) also let me access Bild.de without any ads. Just tested it, because it also worked in the past. Maybe you can...
  2. S

Thanks Boo Berry. What you said sounds completely logically and I share the opinion. However, I tried Nano Adblocker over a year ago for the first time, it worked back then... until now. So I'm hoping it will stay this way as long as possible :) As long as it's working as intended, I'll now...
  3. S

So it will be the same as on chip.de and other sites. Chip.de also detects adblock and then suggests to "donate" or accept a longer waiting queue... I guess I'll disable adblocking via Adguard, keep it for Stealth-mode and use Nano Adblock until there's a solution for Adguard available some...
  4. S

Thanks for the reply Blaz. I enabled the Annoyances list and do not try to circumvent the Paywall on Bild.de. So why is it still not working? And does it mean that Nano Adblocker is illegal?
  5. S

Hi, recently I ran into a lot of problems while using Adguard. I've the Windows App and use it along with the browser extension in integration mode. Many sites detect Adguard, even if the browser extension is fully disabled as well as the extensions inside Adguard. "Bild.de" for example won't...
  6. S

Blocking encrypted YouTube ads is possible | @devs & users

Thanks for the information regarding Parallel Space! :) I agree with you... that's why I'm currently using AdGuard alongside with YT Vanced (Black-mode & adblocking saves a lot of battery on devices with Super AMOLED screens). And of course thank you for the follow-up post on your sticky thread...
  7. S

Blocking encrypted YouTube ads is possible | @devs & users

Hello everyone, This thread is mainly for those of you, how have a non-rooted android device and want to get rid of the YouTube Ads and of course for the developers of AdGuard. To the users: According to this (sticky) post, it is no longer possible to block ads in the YouTube app. That's true...
  8. S

[*] chip.de - Video advertising [Windows]

Ok my network driver works. But the the rule still doesnt seem to work. Adds are played
  9. S

I did, unfortunately, it's still the same. How can I verify if the network driver is installed properly? I really don't know what to do
  10. S

Can I somehow force the rule to be applied? :( The ad is really annoying!
  11. S

Ok, I disabled EsayList Germany, thanks for the hint. No, I mean that when I try to follow the link, all my browsers start to download the mp4 file (instead of opening it in the browser itself). I'm running the latest versions of Chrome, Opera, FireFox and IE11. Only Adguard for Windows...
  12. S

I did. But it's still not applied. Any ideas why it isn't`?
  13. S

1) exact version of Adguard for Windows: 6.1.298.1564 2) I can't see if it's ad-free, all my browsers start immediately the download of the mp4 file. 3) Here's the filter log when I visit the site:
  14. S

Direct Link: http://www.chip.de/news/iPhone-8-im-Ticker-Patent-bestaetigt-die-Sensation_105537750.html The screenshot is attached. There's a video advertising with auto-play before the actual video clip, as you can see on the screenshot. OS: Windows 7 Prof. 64-bit Products: Adguard for...
  15. S

[*] chip.de - video advertising [Windows]

I've time for it now, I also send you a PM. Tell me when you can do it