Recent content by SergZZZ

1. SergZZZ

AdGuard improved DNS speed response with High-Performance IP Network from Vultr!

I have been testing AdGuard 3.0.2 (157) it’s quite an awesome app. It blocks almost everything and does it super fast as well. One of the things that I had a tough time at the beginning with is public DNS servers like Google and Cloudflare and even Cisco OpenDNS. They have worked but ping was...
  2. SergZZZ

Support DNS over HTTPS DoH coming soon?

It's official that AdGuard DNS supports DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS you can read about it here.
  3. SergZZZ

AdGuard 1.5.8 Mac OS Mojave News App ads slipping through

here is example https://apple.news/AhweUIHqsRlOqwXV0EHM4aA It says it was blocked by AdGuard, but the ad is still present in the article. here are couple of images images;
  4. SergZZZ

here is another one The Man in the High Castle season 3 has too many characters, too little time - Vox https://apple.news/AEOrPa1wgRAC6ysiAC0QTsQ
  5. SergZZZ

That's exactly my issue with it, even after I have added to Filtered Applications, ads on some publications come through. Restarting AdGuard kills all ads until randomly ads start to slip through again. I also run VPN and I am thinking it's might have something to do with that? Safari 12 ads are...
  6. SergZZZ

I have just updated my Mac to new Mojave OS and AdGuard works well in Safari 12 and other apps like Reeder, but it's not blocking ads in newly released Apple News app, articles are showing ads. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
  7. SergZZZ

AdGuard for Mac v1.5.6

I definitely experienced many mentioned above issues and I have to say this is by far the best update. I love how fast it feels now Thank you for improving the Ad blocking experience! AdGuard is the best Adblocker.
  8. SergZZZ

AdGuards IPv6 DNS doesn’t work properly on my WiFi?

I solved the problem and I have solution! It is so simple :rolleyes: I created a DNS profile and put IPv4 and IPv6 servers in the same DNS profile and it worked. On website it states one or the other & that’s where I got confused. I never thought combining them would work. Adguard is smart and...
  9. SergZZZ

I got it to work through tunneling. My ISP claims that they support IPv6, but I am seeeing IPv6 Relay Error on my timecapsule. I don't like this workaround. So there is no way to make IPV6 DNS AdGuard servers in my AdGuard App to play nice with my home network? The only reason why I am...
  10. SergZZZ

Here is my problem. I am trying to switch my AdGuard App on my iOS 11 to use IPV6 DNS AdGuard servers. On cellular connection IPV6 DNS AdGuard servers work perfectly, but not on my WiFi. I have to switch back to IPV4 DNS AdGuard servers to keep blocking ads. I am assuming I have to change...
  11. SergZZZ

DNS w/ ipv6-only cellular network?

I am a T-mobile user also IPv4 DNS servers work but wicked slow, on the other hand, IPv6 servers work exceptionally well! here are the servers Default + safe search use IPv6 addresses for LTE connection. 2a00:5a60::bad1:0ff 2a00:5a60::bad2:0ff In my case though IPV6 DNS doesn't work on my...
  12. SergZZZ

twitch.tv

it works in chrome for me and it's good enough :) you should submit it so that everyone can benefit from it!
  13. SergZZZ

twitch.tv

thank you, it's not working for me in Safari for some reason I get a spinning circle as something is supposed to load, and now steam wouldn't load
  14. SergZZZ

Apple Cracking Down on VPN-Based Ad Blockers That Work in Third-Party Apps - What will AdGuard do ?

ha ha, Bruno, you made me laugh "Adcock" is a hilarious name for an Adblock app. Any way Adblock and Weblock still use Local VPN profile (fake VPN) same one that Adguard used back in 1.2 version where all blocking happens on your device. Now Adguard deploys real VPN servers. It connects to...
  15. SergZZZ

Apple Cracking Down on VPN-Based Ad Blockers That Work in Third-Party Apps - What will AdGuard do ?

I have to admit that configuring DNS servers in Wi-Fi settings works great and even using updated version of AdGuard 1.3 also works great, with one but, what you do on your phone goes through AdGuards DNS servers. What I find interesting is that apps like Adblock and Weblock that use local VPN...