Recent content by Skippermark

1. S

[Resolved]Was there a sale that just ended?

Thanks for writing back. The prices definitely changed. On Monday a family plan was $129 and the individual was $59 for the lifetime membership. Now the family plan is $149 & the individual is $69. Thanks for the tip on September. I'll check it out.
  2. S

[Resolved]Is it possible to view ads that have been blocked?

Thanks @Chinaski. It was sort of fun (amazing) to open the report and see how much junk was getting blocked. Thanks again!
  3. S

[Resolved]Was there a sale that just ended?

Hi - On Monday I decided to buy Adguard for Windows, but I had to wait till payday (today). When I went to make the purchase, the price was quite a bit more. Was there a sale going on that ended? Thanks!
  4. S

[Resolved]Is Adguard with premium same as Adguard Pro?

Thanks @Chinaski. Yes, the "free" one with the premium features turns out to be the one I want. The 50k ad limit was a problem, and the new free plugin fixes that.
  5. S

Hi. Correct @ram1220. With the extension, there's an option to see a list of the ads that have been blocked on a site. I don't have the exact terminology because I don't have the extension on now that I have the full version, but basically it gives you a list of what was blocked, like 2...
  6. S

AdGuard Pro (just updated after a year) vs New AdGuard 3.0

Thanks for asking. I was confused as well but now totally understand.
  7. S

Hi, is it possible to view ads that have been blocked in Adguard? This is possible in the brower-only extension, but I don't find it in the full version. Thanks!
  8. S

[Resolved]Is Adguard with premium same as Adguard Pro?

Hi. I’m going to buy the full Adguard. Can I use one of the licenses with the iOS app? If so, do I want to get Adguard Pro or the regular version? Currently using the free iOS version. Thanks.
  9. S

Impact of Google Manifest V3

I use the Adguard Chrome extension and was wondering the same thing. Is it time for me to start using FireFox?
  10. S

50,000 filters exceeded

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate all you and the team at AdGuard do and know you'll come up with a solution. If you end up finding a solution, please consider implementing it for the Mac as well since Safari is limited there as well. Thanks again!
  11. S

50,000 filters exceeded

Hi - I'm running AG in iOS and Mac and recently exceeded the 50,000 filter limit, forcing me to turn off one of the lists I normally ran. Are there any plans to create a workaround for this? On iOS there's an app that did this by basically having each filter list appear as a contact blocker to...