Recent content by spacey

1. S

[-] AdBlock detected on the following site

https://kachelmannwetter.com/de/site/adblockuser/5/ Just for info.
  2. S

Broken Site ea origin's downloader

I would, but the apps we are speaking of are not listed under "filtered apps". Or are they "general"-apps (Modern-UI)?
  3. S

german "bild.de" detects AdGuard now...

(since today...)
  4. S

Broken Site ea origin's downloader

It´s the same with Frontier Developments Game Downloads. Adguard is manipulating some files. What we need is a function to deactivate file manipulation and also an option to set AdGuards functionality to off when not working from a dedicated browser. This is unbelievable annoying.
  5. S

Questions regarding AWS (Amazon) File Downloads

Any ideas what I have to disable to make that working again?
  6. S

Ok. After the removal of Adguard it instantly works. After reinstalling AdGuard it instantly fails. We have done several tests here. Easiest way to reproduce could be the installation of Elite: Dangerous 2.3.10 Beta. It happens right there and is 100 % reproducable. You may want to check the...
  7. S

We are trying to determine the reason for the files being modified, and one of the last possibilities is AdGuard. We will run some file compares this evening to either detect the modification or whether the problem is totally related to something different. (Bad weather or so :))
  8. S

OK, thanks. I will check. There are no other possibilities, correct? Even when on stealth-mode or so?
  9. S

Hey guys, we are using AWS as Host for files. When downloading the files and checking checksums the files seem to be "manipulated". It looks like there is some kind of Deep Packet Inspection running. Is it possible that AdGuard is doing something like this?
  10. S

[*] stepstone.de with AdGuard: Access denied

Is this a standard reply? Link is the title. Default settings for germany. www.stepstone.de gives me a: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.stepstone.de/" on this server. Reference #18.613d1602.1478590023.77c6d7f
  11. S

[*] stepstone.de with AdGuard: Access denied

could be a test, is owned by Axel Springer Verlag, mostly known for doing everything possible against adblockers and all the stuff. Site only is available when AdGuardServices are completely turned off via Task Manager, no idea which setting finally causes the access denied message, somebody of...
  12. S

AdGuard takes 100% cpu since Anniversary update

Hey guys, not before the weekend...
  13. S

tried that already, no noticable difference
  14. S

Beta has the same issues. There is nothing running except the browser, and it takes 98 % CPU Load. I will uninstall AdGuard until I got information from support or here in the forums. Seems to be the only viable way to get rid of this problem.
  15. S

Hey, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately nothing has changed in the last weeks, the cpu is a pretty mid-standard 4 Ghz i5, 16 GB Ram, SSD - not the newest, but definetely not a single core. Clean uninstall/reinstall didnt solve the problem as expected. I sent the logs to support, lets see what...