Recent content by steve1209

1. steve1209

Need help: Adguard is already installed

@mminhttri, You could try a free trial of Revo uninstaller pro, download is here https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/
  2. steve1209

Latest Nightly Versions Not installing AG Certificate?

I don't get that pop-up! I just installed nightly 16 and certificate is OK tonight, no reboot.
  3. steve1209

Latest Nightly Versions Not installing AG Certificate?

Hi All, The last couple Windows nightly updates have failed to install the Adguard certificate, Nightly 14 & 15 both failed. I can't even go to settings, click network and reinstall certificate. I need to reboot for the certificate to be valid for Adguard, is this a BUG? Edit forgot to...
  4. steve1209

Adguard 7.3 doesn't block anything

@SpeedyPC In settings network
  5. steve1209

Malwarebytes web protection blocks the Adguard web assistant.

Strange I'm not having this problem in Adguard WFP driver enabled Intercept TCP connections (Advanced settings) is "ON" Adguard 7.3 Nightly 25 Malwarebytes Premium 4.0.4.49 - update package version 1.0.18146 - Version of "component package version" 1.0.804 ***There was a Beta update for...
  6. steve1209

Skype Ad's

Skype version 8.54.0.91 a standalone windows app not from windows store
  7. steve1209

Skype Ad's

Hi with nightly latest Skype is in the filtered app's is receiving Ad's.
  8. steve1209

Adguard Windows 7.0 nightly does not work....

@Rik Every time I reboot my computer, AdGuard fails to start, I have to uninstall and reinstall and it works fine until I reboot my computer the next time when AdGuard fails to start again.
  9. steve1209

Adguard Windows 7.0 nightly does not work....

@Rik I have the same issue, support has my logs, hopefully the Dev's can figure it out from my logs!!!
  10. steve1209

YouTube doesnt work? Ads just came...

Hi Everyone, I use chrome and had problems with Adguard windows on youtube but I found this Chrome extension to actually be working (for now anyway) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-for-youtube/cmedhionkhpnakcndndgjdbohmhepckk?hl=en I think they have a version for other...
  11. steve1209

AdGuard assistant disappears and AdGuard stops filtering

@Boo Berry, Looking at GitHub, it appears the issue is closed??? It obviously seems to still be a problem, one I never had in version 6 AdGuard only started with V7 EDIT sorry see its still open...
  12. steve1209

@Boo Berry, Thank You very much!! I added the filter for now to my user filter and the problem seems to have gone away!!
  13. steve1209

Hi All, Using AdGuard nightly 7.0.2261.5797 Win 10 home version 1903 OS build 18342.8 Chrome Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) I open my homepage in chrome which is my Gmail inbox, I see the assistant and AdGuard is filtering. using that same tab, I now switch to my bank and as...
  14. steve1209

AdGuard and Youtube: destined to fail?

Try the Nightly version if you dare, works for me!! How to get AdGuard Nightly build? Easy, just download it using one of these links: setup.exe or https://agrd.io/windows_nightly — for AdGuard for Windows;
  15. steve1209

AdGuard and Youtube: destined to fail?

That video plays perfectly for me, NO AD's with Windows Nightly latest Adguard, with the filters I have listed??? What version Adguard, what operating system? We need more info...