Recent content by SudoMo

1. SudoMo

Does AG Android bypass "Private DNS" on Android 9+ devices?

Thank you for the answer. I did not think of DNSleaktest.
  2. SudoMo

block all google traffic

I would like to ask whether somebody has an answer to: Is there a way to have the same level of protection as with uBlock dynamic rules? (Details described in my post #6)
  3. SudoMo

Does AG Android bypass "Private DNS" on Android 9+ devices?

Dear members, I would like to know if AG Android bypasses "Private DNS" on Android 9+ devices? a) Private DNS active / AG DNS active b) Private DNS active / AD DNS deactivated As AG uses a onsystem VPN, I would guess that it will bypass the system set Private DNS. Just want to be sure whether...
  4. SudoMo

block all google traffic

*push* :)
  5. SudoMo

block all google traffic

Thanks for the answer. I was not able to recreate the behaviour of the dangerous rule, but maybe due to wrong syntax?: e.g. google$empty,important Nevertheless free wildcards work. That's enough for my testing: *google* But that also means blocking this thread because the URL contains...
  6. SudoMo

block all google traffic

* too much for an edit alone - plz delete
  7. SudoMo

block all google traffic

The observed behaviour is with AdGuard Win 7.3. Tested with Firefox/Chrome/Chromium - all vanilla for testing purpose
  8. SudoMo

block all google traffic

Hi, I want to block all traffic to google etc. with wildcards. ||*google*^$important Problem is - Even though I'm using such filters - the DNS log writes a different story. How could this be solved? Syntax? Thanks in advance
  9. SudoMo

[Resovled]AdGuard Home & cname cloaking

Hi folks, I would like to know wether AdGuard Home already features the circumvention of cname cloaking. Thanks ahead S
  10. SudoMo

Exception rules for Decentraleyes

Thank you actually
  11. SudoMo

Exception rules for Decentraleyes

Hi, I would like to know, if one has to consider the instructions by Decentraleyes considering the usage of uBlock/uMatrix. https://git.synz.io/Synzvato/decentraleyes/wikis/Frequently-Asked-Questions#for-umatrix-and-ublock-origin-non-easy-mode-users Does one also has to "whitelist" these...
  12. SudoMo

Cname Cloaking - Current State?

Thanks for the answer. As a sum-up for me: Adguard will deal with cname cloaking via it's DNS servers. Adguard won't deal with cname cloaking in a way like uBlock will do from version 1.24.3+ on. So I'm waiting for the updates. I'm using AdGuard Pro with licenses on Win,Mac,iOS and Android...
  13. SudoMo

Cname Cloaking - Current State?

Sorry - my question was pointing in the opposite direction. Question: Will there be a way to block cname cloaking with e.g. Adguard Windows without using Adguard's DNS server?