Recent content by Sunshine-boy

1. Sunshine-boy

Everyone should use AdGuard from 5 years old kid to 90 years old man!

Everyone should use AdGuard from 5 years old kid to 90 years old man!
  2. Sunshine-boy

Looking for your review!

Pros: 1-very good and effective Adblocker 2-kind developers. 3-bonus features(like stealth and parental control mode) that increase privacy 4-block ads system wide not only on the browser 5-the only true Adblocker software on the market. 6-not operate in 14 eye countries(so I can trust it)...
  3. Sunshine-boy

proposed changes to chrome webRequest API

because Mozilla is one of one of Google's subsidiaries:p https://techcrunch.com/2008/11/19/google-makes-up-88-percent-of-mozillas-revenues-threatens-its-non-profit-status/?guccounter=1 there is no Mozilla without Google.
  4. Sunshine-boy

Can AdGuard see my passwords?

Yes, AG can see your passwords (but don't transfer them to AG servers). it's about trust. You should ask the same question from your antivirus. Even your browser can spy on you(especially those that have builtin translator like google chrome or Yandex browser)but you have to trust them.
  5. Sunshine-boy

Browser freezing+ strange error

removed Bitdefender free and the problem solved.
  6. Sunshine-boy

Adguard is unable to connect to the internet.

Hello,try with vpn. maybe your isp blocking it?
  7. Sunshine-boy

proposed changes to chrome webRequest API

it's actually good ! more security for chromium but bad for UBlock Origin users. they have to change to Firefox(soon they will do the same ) or use adguard app. is a good opportunity for adguard to get over Ublock .
  8. Sunshine-boy

it seems there is a conflict between AdGuard and SimpleDNSCrypt.i disabled SimpleDnsCryptand and everything works smoothly. if its possible pls take a look at this issue and fix it:) cant remove simple DNS crypt:oops: Event log: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available...
  9. Sunshine-boy

Got new error. these errors happen when I add custom filters.
  10. Sunshine-boy

Thnx gonna try it : )
  11. Sunshine-boy

damn, the issue is back again:p it happens with some filters like this: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/notracking/hosts-blocklists/master/domains.txt that error appeared when I added this filter. also, adguard telling me that service is not running and adguard.exe using a lot of rams( around...
  12. Sunshine-boy

ok .restarted the machine the issue is gone.what does that error means?
  13. Sunshine-boy

Hi, I just installed the beta version of adguard.was adding my costume filters and suddenly got an ugly error. had to close the app processes from task manager. Yandex browser was freeze and couldn't open anypage(disabling adguard didn't help)
  14. Sunshine-boy

Adguard and brave browser

Using the Persian list filters!also the Adguard service is running and the application exists in the notification menu but the problem is ads are there in the left hand(in Yandex everything works nice) Nvm, I removed brave!due to a lot of bugs :) like the last time.