Recent content by thanos67

1. T

After upgrade to adguard 7.5.1. Facebook ads comeback and youtube display pop-up

Or you can filter with 1 - sponsored don't have time 2 - normal post have time I attached the screenshots below
  2. T

After upgrade to adguard 7.5.1. Facebook ads comeback and youtube display pop-up

facebook ads still showing. youtube still have mask interface need click to close
  3. T

I attached facebook ads html. Could you help me <div data-pagelet="FeedUnit_1"><div class="du4w35lb k4urcfbm l9j0dhe7 sjgh65i0"><div class="du4w35lb l9j0dhe7"><div class="" data-testid="Keycommand_wrapper_feed_story"><div class="" data-testid="Keycommand_wrapper"><div aria-posinset="2"...
  4. T

Is AdGuard Assistant showing up on facebook? - Yes Is English set on Facebook? - Yes My brother account still use old Facebook interface and there are no option to change new interface
  5. T

Yes, I run update regularly. I clear all history included cache and everything else. I follow the guide to reset to default settings but I think facebook and youtube update their services to anti block ads What can I do?
  6. T

I have problems with facebook and youtube ads. I use both new and old facebook interface but they are still showing ads. With youtube it display pop-up on video view Can you help me identify the cause?
  7. T

Facebook still show ads

I added this rule. And its work, but still break some facebook widget
  8. T

Facebook still show ads

@Blaz Could you update this to filter rule ?
  9. T

Facebook still show ads

Thank you, I hope the new rule will work soon.
  10. T

Facebook still show ads

As you said this is ads html with beginning "data-pagelet="FeedUnit_"
  11. T

Facebook still show ads

this is facebook ads html. I got it from html
  12. T

Facebook still show ads

Could you guide me to get code of ad only?
  13. T

Facebook still show ads

What should I do now? Har file included many personal information. So I don't want to share it
  14. T

Facebook still show ads

I do not know how Facebook can bypass Adguard system with new interface. Adguard still work great with Youtube and other sites. Perhaps Facebook has found a way to bypass the ad blocking system
  15. T

Facebook still show ads

Anyone can help me? I get stuck with facebook ads. There are only show ads with new facebook interface. Only have facebook ads. Adguard still block ads from other sites