Recent content by The Seeker

1. The Seeker

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

Disabling Stealth Mode for YouTube has done the trick: @@||youtube.com^$stealth
  2. The Seeker

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

I think I may just disable Stealth Mode for YouTube.
  3. The Seeker

DuckDuckGo & YouTube

I was going to create a thread about this (the YouTube issue specifically) but this seems the same. My YouTube settings are also not being preserved (Dark Theme and Autoplay). I have Stealth Mode enabled, with the following settings enabled: Hide your search queries Strip URLs of tracking...
  4. The Seeker

An antivirus to recommend?

For those running Windows Defender, I would recommend running it in sandboxed mode, as detailed here.
  5. The Seeker

Best Anti-Virus w/ AdGuard = ? Avast? Bitdefender? ESET? Kaspersky? or...

Kaspersky's free option offers a hell of a lot; the Network Attack Blocker and System Watcher are of particular interest. Granted, you can't disable modules within the app, but for no cost, it's hard to beat. Also, it's difficult to argue with Kaspersky's reputation. I've used it alongside...
  6. The Seeker

For Linux/Ubuntu?

I really hope this happens; I switched to Kubuntu a few weeks ago and rather miss using AdGuard. The browser extension will suffice for now.
  7. The Seeker

Multiple bugs with 2.1

As I managed to sort the issue myself, I hadn't sent logs.
  8. The Seeker

Multiple bugs with 2.1

I too have been having this issue. Reinstalling the app seems to have sorted it.
  9. The Seeker

[Resolved] Facebook slow with English filter

I added the first of the two rules, works fine without introducing any slowdown.
  10. The Seeker

facebook.com##div[id^="substream_"] div[id^="hyperfeed_story_id_"]:has(div[id^=feed_subtitle] > span > a[href="#"] > div [class]:not(.timestampContent)) This rule is the culprit for sure. Disabling the rule then a shift + refresh of the page has an immediate effect, i.e. sluggishness...
  11. The Seeker

My laptop is running a Core i5, has an SSD, and 12GB of RAM. Not at the cutting edge, but by no means a slouch. The sluggishness I'm experiencing only started occurring last night, and is something I've not seen on Facebook after using AG for several weeks now. The fact that the slowness goes...
  12. The Seeker

Where did you get the 'older devices' part from?
  13. The Seeker

I am experiencing the same issue as outlined here on reddit - namely Facebook is extremely sluggish with the English filter enabled. Disabling it in favour of the EasyList filter immediately rectifies the issue after a page refresh. I have not used the report tool as it requires screenshots...
  14. The Seeker

Bandwidth saved

Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath.