Recent content by TimTheFirst

1. TimTheFirst

AdGuard Not working in Chrome

There are some very good articles on the internet as to why you should not use CC Cleaner....
  2. TimTheFirst

Chrome not responding

My Chrome is misbehaving lately also... Nothing to do with AG....
  3. TimTheFirst

China cyber threat

Hmm. Nobody knows? Nobody cares? Politically incorrect?
  4. TimTheFirst

Slow and laggy Samsung Galaxy S9

Marvy! Well done!
  5. TimTheFirst

Slow and laggy Samsung Galaxy S9

Cache partition wipe, putting unused apps to sleep should help the general functioning of your device.. Samsung's have a huge array of tools that can be used to improve speed. You can establish if adguard is slowing you to start with by turning protection off and comparing performance. I have...
  6. TimTheFirst

China cyber threat

So with the Chinese hacking into government and personal information, so you have any suggestions to defend against such attacks? Does AG protect us at all from this threat?
  7. TimTheFirst

AG not STARTS with system: Turn ON or Reboot.

Hmm! I don't have that autostart function in my S8, running version 9.....
  8. TimTheFirst

Brave browser any good?

Ah thank you! Not sure what to think of it, Panopticlick doesn't show it any different without it, so hardly worth bothering I guess...
  9. TimTheFirst

Brave browser any good?

Is brave browser any good? Is it worth running with Adguard? Or don't bother?
  10. TimTheFirst

AG turns itself off unexpectedly

Tried that, no difference. Got email from your devs, they say they can't help me, it must be android... So I guess I have to be vigilant when I update the app or change network... Thanks anyway
  11. TimTheFirst

Negative. It's a stock S8, running Pie as per official update as it should show in the logs I sent...
  12. TimTheFirst

Yeh... It was set on 2 seconds by me. I was also getting email "support" not that seems to have dried up beyond the template reply also... It turns off when I do the update thing and any change in settings as well...
  13. TimTheFirst

Seems there is no solution then....?
  14. TimTheFirst

I'm wondering if it's in the low level settings...