Recent content by TimucinPusat

1. T

Adguard conflicts with Webroot Antivirus

Adgurd said to me via mail: On November 22, 2021 14:18:14 adbuker <notifications@github.com> wrote: We can't use Adguard on PC. So we are waiting you. Thanks.
  2. T

I talk to you about what I have been experiencing as other users, not what I've read. As I said of course it's possible either. But I'm the last one to know and to solve it. It's Adguard and Webroot's business or one of them.
  3. T

Why? Webroot was working without any problem before installing/updating Adguard and it works well after. But Adguard started to crash after installing/updating it, began not to work properly, not opening and preventing browsers from connecting to the Internet and other issues like sometimes...
  4. T

I coudnt't do this. Vivaldi browser doesn't work. I told to adguard months ago this issue and they told that they will fix it but so for they did nothing. they liad. Shame on them. I'm pro user and I can not use this silly app. I don't trust adguard anymore.
  5. T

If you get informed about any solution please share here. Thanks.
  6. T

Thank you dude for your good wish. I feel more better today. This the first time that I turned on my PC since I wrote. It's odd that neither AdGuard nor Webroot do nothing. If you have any sign towards solution you can share here. Thank you. Stay safe.
  7. T

I see. On the other side, Adguard haven't found a solution as well till now. It's I don't know exactly since I'm COVID infected, it's more than ten days. They wrote somewhere in a mail to me or here in forum that they'd been dealing with the issue, but no result till now. Hope they don't ignore...
  8. T

I wrote to Webroot about ten days ago about this issue, but unfortunately they haven't responded.
  9. T

Thank you. Please inform us when you done.
  10. T

I wrote this issue to Adguard. They suggested to arrange a few settings inside Adguard but it didn't help. The suggestions above this topic also, didn't help. I wrote here https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/issues/3958 and I did send a mail containing debug log, but no returning...
  11. T

I was using adguard and webroot together in my office pc until today without any problem. Today I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. The same problem happened in that PC as well. I don't use these two softwares together anymore there too. Why? Could you look remotely to my pc and see what the...
  12. T

AdGuard VPN windows 10 problem help me :)

By the way, I have this problem on Adguard not Aguard VPN. My system language is English.
  13. T

Hi are u Turkish?

Hi are u Turkish?
  14. T

I tried it. I added all exe extensions in Webroot folder to that area which you showed on the screenshot you shared but the issue still exists. Could you help remotely via TeamViewer