Recent content by Tribulatio

1. Tribulatio

No longer working since upgrade to v. 2

T Thank you very much. I have deleted them now, which may also prevent some possible conflict in the future.
  2. Tribulatio

Good news! It is my pleasure to let you know that it has started working again. After my many previous attempts, I did the following things: 1) I deactivated AdGuard extensions, i.e. AdGuard for Safari and the AdGuard extension for Firefox; 2) I did a reset of AdGuard settings; 3) I then shut...
  3. Tribulatio

Not yet - but I have been sick for the past three days, and thus I have left that aside. Have you been able to look at the screenshots of my seetings that I shared, and to spot some setting that might have to be changed in order to overcome the issue? Interestingly, the app extensions (for...
  4. Tribulatio

Thank you: indeed, I have a suspicion about that. I did not change anything in my LittleSnitch settings when I upgraded to AdGuard 2. But you are right, there might be a conflict with some new setting in AdGuard 2 (since it did not take over my previously existing settings of v. 1, I had to make...
  5. Tribulatio

Yes, I am using Virus Barrier and Net Barrier (Intego). But I have been using them for years, and there was never any issue during the 18 months I was using AdGuard along with them before the upgrade to v. 2. Obviously, a possibility is that I should change something in my settings (the most...
  6. Tribulatio

Indeed, despite removal and new installation of application, problem is not resolved. The only issue I have been able to resolve has been the connection error at the time of update: by deactivating Little Snitch temporarily, update has become possible. (I have had Little Snitch installed on my...
  7. Tribulatio

I have been using Adguard for nearly 18 months, and it has always worked fine. No longer since I upgraded to v. 2 two weeks ago, however. Although the Adguard Assistant is activated, the stats remain to zero—no blocked trackers, no blocked ads, etc. Before the upgrade, there was a constantly...
  8. Tribulatio

Some trackers not blocked?

I continue with my initial experiences with AdGuard - I have the app installed on my Mac. As I understand the way AdGuard is working, it should stop all trackers, right? Unless, of course, I "whitelist" a page or site. To a large extent it seems to be working properly - except for Google...
  9. Tribulatio

AdGuard app and Cliqz browser

Thank you very much for your very clear and detailed, step-by-step, explanations! I have done exactly as instructed - and it is working indeed. Very kind of you to have taken the time to let me know how to do it. This is great help, much appreciated!
  10. Tribulatio

Yes, indeed, I should have mentioned that. Thank you for testing.
  11. Tribulatio

Thank you very much. I have reactivated Cliqz in the list of apps in the preferences, rebooted my Mac, but it does not solve the issue: all sites are blocked due to allegedly invalid security certificates (including AdGuard, by the way, or Bing). As soon as I uncheck Cliqz in the list, it comes...
  12. Tribulatio

I have just bought a lifetime license for my main Mac: AdGuard is really worth it. I may buy it for my other Macs, if my use is convincing enough. However, coming back to Cliqz, there seems to be a compatibility issue. Once I add Cliqz to the list of apps, access to most sites I attempt to...
  13. Tribulatio

Excellent! Thank you very much. Added. Interestingly, while I do now see trackers being blocked, still Cliqz seems to have less of them than other browsers. But I have to use it longer for being able to compare. I should say that Cliqz is a quite attractive browser. It is fast, doesn't freeze...
  14. Tribulatio

Still no support for Opera Neon?

Thank you very much for the clear and useful explanation: I have done as instructed, and it works. I had not realized that it was that easy to add apps to the list!
  15. Tribulatio

As mentioned in another post, I am new to AdGuard: I have been testing it for three days on my Mac. I have downloaded and installed the app Today, I have only opened Cliqz browser. I have noticed something puzzling: while with other browsers I do constantly see an increase in the number of ads...