Recent content by Troll

1. T

Discovery + and TLC GO unusable

Here's what I observed. I was still getting the grey screen until I unchecked the extensions toggle. Now the video plays. I enabled adblocker, stealth, DNS, and browsing security. The video still plays but has ads. I tested again with the rules applied, the video still plays but still has ads...
  2. T

I have many times. Is anything going to be done?
  3. T

Adguard is no longer working with Discovery Plus and TLC go. Is Adguard going to do anything about it?
  4. T

Problem with Discovery plus after update

Reported. Tried both disabling stealth and removing filters one by one. Doesn't work. I can get it to work on brave with Adguard enabled by turning off and on the built in AdBlock a few times.
  5. T

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience
  6. T

Whenever I'm loading a video, I get an error message.
  7. T

New device login alert

I got this alert and now I am trying to change my password on my account and I can't get it in. I sent an email reset and it still won't let me in. Kind of strange. We detected a login attempt to your AdGuard account from an unknown device at Jul 24, 2022, 11:22:27 AM UTC. Location: South...
  8. T

Adguard losing appeal..

As I told you through PM. I offered to give access. I've already filed two tickets.
  9. T

Adguard losing appeal..

https://www.discoveryplus.com/
  10. T

Adguard losing appeal..

Discovery plus streaming website
  11. T

Adguard losing appeal..

When I first started using adguard I was amazed at how it could block ads on network sites and now.. they seem to be either losing the battle or becoming ineffective. I am willing to help by providing access to some of these sites to some devs but never heard back.
  12. T

Install CA Cert on Chromecast with Google TV

I've not been able to. I wonder if it's hidden beneath the screen. I've also wondered if screen rotation would allow the box to be checked.
  13. T

Discovery+ ADS NOT BEING BLOCKED BY ADGUARD

I am willing to help the Devs have access. What needs to happen?
  14. T

Discovery+ ADS NOT BEING BLOCKED BY ADGUARD

Anyone know how to remove ads on Discovery+ using adguard??
  15. T

Adguard home not running

Hi all, I am trying to troubleshoot my pi with AGH. I installed it properly and the control panel saying it was blocking. Now after i unplugged everything, everything says 0. Doesn't seem to block anything? Do I need to manually start service? *IP address was changed somehow. It works now.