Recent content by uBlast

1. U

Internet Download Manager (IDM) Conflict

I don´t think there´s a problem with Chrome x64 since with AdGuard disabled everything works as it should. It´s always easy to blame someone else. For me, Adguard is faulty on this scenario.
  2. U

Wow...not even 1 reply. Great support though.
  3. U

[Windows 10] Internet Download Manager (IDM) Conflict Windows 10 Pro (x64) Chrome 45.x (x64) Adguard 6 Latest Beta To make long story short: After realize that Adguard 5.10 was a bit laggy on Windows 10, I went to latest V6 beta; Much better than V5 in terms of stability...
  4. U

[Resolved] Systray Icon Missing

This beta did the trick. Everything working as expected and I didn´t changed anything about temp folder. Still pointing to another drive (HDD in case) instead of default. Thanks for this beta and I hope it remains OK for now. No, no encrypted partition or whatever. The situation here at my...
  5. U

Thanks Dolfi. I guess we are thinking the same way. The problem for me here is to understand in first place why Adguard does this check for windows temp dir at startup instead of making use of an own temp folder that could be located under %:\Users\*\AppData or under %:\ProgramData - So if I...
  6. U

I am at work, will reach home in a couple of hours, and then I can do tests. Yes, my temp dirs are realocated to an HDD since I use SSD. Also all system variables are set to the current paths. I just don´t understand why Adguard is the only app that is complaining about this. There´s no way for...
  7. U

I´ve seen this as well, but need guidance to understand what it means and how I should proceed for the main purpose: making the adguard app start with windows again.
  8. U

The process Adguard.exe is not running after reboot. The service is OK, but the application itself does not start with windows. PS: The option related to start with windows is active. Windows itself shows that Adguard is set to start with windows (through Win 8.1 task manager) and also Windows...
  9. U

I´ve been using the latest version of adguard for some time, but suddenly tray icon does not show anymore when I start the windows. Executing Adguard through desktop shortcut makes the green badge icon show again, but on system restart it does not show. Besides the icon show not showing, the...
  10. U

pls add "Change 'referrer' to 'new sites domain"

As ex long-time AM user like Dolfi, there is one feature I miss from it: The option to prevent interference with mouse usage. There are sites that disables rick-click and others adds custom fancy trails on pointer. Would be nice to see this on Adguard; Plus, another feature I always liked is...
  11. U

Just Moved from Competitor (AdGuard vs Ad Muncher)

I never said I was AM "lifetime" user. Are you sure you are talking about me and not yourself? Cause it seems YOU were lifetime user of AM... Anyway, I have positive experiences with lifetime licenses like Outpost Firewall Pro and Process Lasso. Why not Adguard? I prefer to believe that a...
  12. U

Just Moved from Competitor (AdGuard vs Ad Muncher)

That´s for sure. Jeff is a high class moron. He cannot admit that Admuncher changed though the years: as reasonable product to a crapware/adandonware. I waiting for a discount to renew my 1 year Adguard license as lifetime.
  13. U

AdGuard Assistant Not Displaying On Many Pages After Updating To v5.10

OK I did a fresh install of Windows 8.1 Professional. After install devices drivers and fully update the system through Windows Update, I´ve installed Chrome and then Adguard 5.10. So far, it´s working as it should. With correct startup and assistant showing on 3 or 4 sites i´ve tested (didn´t...