Recent content by Uncino22

1. U

VPN iPadOS whitelist

Dear friends, I finally read on the blog an article dedicated to VPN for iPad and iPhone; in this article it states that technical problems make it impossible to implement the whitelist for applications and URLs. Now, if on the one hand it is understandable that there really can be a technical...
  2. U

Help for Two Factor Auth (Ticket 59991)

Solved, thanks guys
  3. U

AdGuard on Chromebook

Palese if it is possibile remove "1000" from "pref.excluded.packages.", or at least enter a note informing ChromeOS users to delete that line in order to allow the program to work on that operating system. This problem has been known to you for years, I don't understand why it hasn't been solved...
  4. U

VPN iPadOS whitelist

Hi, I make extensive use of AdGuard products on all my devices (Android, ChromeOS, FireTV, Windows, iPadOS). In practice, I use an entire Family lifetime plan for my sole needs. Removed a small probkem on ChromeOS, which can also be easily circumvented, I can say that I am fully satisfied with...
  5. U

Help for Two Factor Auth (Ticket 59991)

Hi, I have a huge problem: I had to reset my phone and the Google backup did not restore the data from the authentication app, so I have no way of providing the verification key and you do not foresee an alternative authentication method (Why? There is always an alternative method, generally an...