Recent content by Vishwamurthy

1. V

A lot of websites not loading on Google Chrome

I just found out that if I uncheck Google Chrome from the 'Automatically filter applications' list for the traffic interception module, there is no issues loading any website. This means, there could be an issue with the traffic interception module and Google Chrome browser (the latest one). I...
  2. V

A lot of websites not loading on Google Chrome

Hi Team, The Viki.com website is not opening (attachment added) when AdGuard is enabled. I've tried adding viki.com to the HTTPS filter list exclusions. However, that did not help. I am a Viki Premium subscriber, so they do not show any ads to me. Can you please help in this regard? Please let...
  3. V

Adguard Nightly on Big Sur: Cisco Webex Meetings do not launch

Hi Chinaski, Sorry for the delayed response. 1. AdGuard starts with DSN Configuration switch ON. If I toggle the switch to OFF, Webex works seamlessly. 2. I have switched from Webex Meetings app to the Webex app (previously Webex Teams) and this one works just fine. Cisco is soon going to...
  4. V

Guys, please.. any luck? It's been a while and I'm still disabling Adguard whenever I have to attend meetings. I need them both to work together. Both Cisco Webex and Adguard. Is there any resources on how to add an exception to this app? This same thing is happening with my Apple Music app as well.
  5. V

HTTPS filter for Apple Music App

Hi Team, Is there a way I can use Apple Music on my Mac? With Adguard enabled, Apple Music iCloud Library does not update. How do I add an exception? I am a noob, and I just switch Adguard to Green on wake of my computer automatically. I don't want to switch to Adguard Nightly (at least, not...
  6. V

Hi Team, After I enable the Adguard Proxy Configuration in Adguard Nightly, the Cisco Webex Meetings app is unable to start meetings. I've attached the screenshot and logs for you. The issue was reproducible at 8:46 AM (Indian Standard Time) today. Vishwa
  7. V

Big Sur Safari won't open websites after Adding Adguard Proxy Configuration

I received a response from Adguard Support to download Mac Nightly. Once I did, it Safari started working seamlessly. Vishwa
  8. V

Even my Cisco Webex meetings app won't start meetings when Adguard is turned on. Should I open a new thread or continue here?
  9. V

Hi team, I am on the latest Big Sur release (October 14). After resetting the settings, Safari seems to be working only until I Add Proxy Configuration for Adguard. My Adguard version is: Application version 2.5.0.902 release (CL-1.7.119) Once I Add the Proxy Configuration, even Google and MSN...