Recent content by Von_Dutch

1. V

AdGuard 6.0.103.580 Not working

Hi Avatar Adguard is working now after installing/updating to Windows 10 pro x64 version 1511, build 10586 So I guess the previous build I had installed had a issue with the root CA. Also the issue with entering in the licence key, now works fine. I have ticket open with support which can now...
  2. V

Processor: Intel Core i7 6700k Memory: Kingston DDR4 16GiB Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Video Card: MSI R9 390 8GB Hard Drive: Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
  3. V

Looking at the event viewer i can see: (A new one appears each time I try and restore the service via the program or on system boot) Service File Name: system32\drivers\adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys The adgnetworkwfpdrv service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the...
  4. V

Adding Steam Overlay to AdGuard

If you want to filter the Steam web browser all you need is to add steamwebhelper.exe which is located in: Steam>bin>steamwebhelper.exe steamwebhelper is a webkit based browser for Steam and is strictly used for websites not for any gaming related information. The Steam Client Bootstrapper...
  5. V

I've reinstalled about 4/5 times now, several reboots but no go. No anti-virus software is running and the Adguard service is running
  6. V

I must have downloaded a old version of 6. Anyway I've installed 6.0.107.609 now but same thing, doesn't load just gets stuck at the splash screen. If/when Adguard loads I get this screen: Also when entering in the license key it doesn't work and gives this error message One last note is...
  7. V

Protection is saying disabled and clicking restore quickly flashes enable, then changes back to disabled. Computer is running windows 10 which has just been installed. Adguard is version 6.0.103.580, and looking at the services the Adguard service is running. The other thing which happens is...