Recent content by Vouad

1. V

Adguard on Samsung S21 slows down wifi

Indeed, I noticed that. In any case, it seems to be a specific problem with Samsung smartphones.
  2. V

Adguard on Samsung S21 slows down wifi

I also have the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S10, with Adguard on I lose 60% of my internet speed. I have never had this problem before, knowing that I have been using Adguard from the start. Has anyone found a solution?
  3. V

Notifications on Spark mail don't work with Adguard

Hello, I use the very handful and smart mail service, Spark. But some times the notification don't work for some reason, and after some parametrizations it works again, without knowing exactly witch one makes it works. But now, I have the response, actually when Adguard is activated it works...
  4. V

Adguard don't block ads on Word Domination app

The HTTPs filtering is enabled. Otherwise, as you can see in the image attached, I can't send a feedback for an app, I have to send an URL Thank you for your response
  5. V

Adguard don't block ads on Word Domination app

Hello, I remark that ads aren't no more blocked in some apps, particularly the app Word Domination witch I use so often. Is this fixable, or it's like YouTube and Facebook issue? Thank you
  6. V

Webpage not available

It's possible to get rid of those blocks (to have ads instead) ?
  7. V

Webpage not available

You're absolutely right, with Chrome it works fine, no blocks. So can it be fixed ? Google app is so convenient, I use it more than Chrome.
  8. V

Webpage not available

First of all thank you for your prompt response. Then, the HTTPs filtering is already enable, and this is on the Google app, so it's basically Chrome.
  9. V

Webpage not available

Hello, When adguard remove some ads, in the place of thoses ads I have the block (on attach) witch is in some cases worse than the ads themselves. Thank you for helping me to solve this and to make adguard better
  10. V

[Resolved] Videos don't start on tf1.fr

Hello, on the link below you can experience that if adguard is activated, the videos will not start. link: https://www.tf1.fr/tmc/quotidien-avec-yann-barthes/videos/quotidien-deuxieme-partie-du-6-fevrier-2020-48270101.html my filters : AdGuard Annoyances filter Up to date AdGuard French...
  11. V

[Resolved] Adblock detection mycanal.fr

Hello, If I try to watch a video from mycanal.fr, it's doesn't work and I have a message that tells me to deactivate Adguard. In attachments, an example from https://www.mycanal.fr/divertissement/tpmp-darka/h/12263529_50013 AdGuard Annoyances filter Up to date AdGuard French filter Up to...
  12. V

[*] tf1.fr broken

Of course, can you please tell me exactly what I have do to in this case.
  13. V

[*] tf1.fr broken

I don't thinks so, for two reasons, firstly I never changed the rules in user filter so far I remember, and secondly, when i turn it off it not solve the problem.
  14. V

[*] tf1.fr broken

Hello, It still not working with AdGuard French and Base filters only. but I don't understand, why you don't have the same problem to, because i tared with two different computer and two different internet connection and i still have the issue. However, i notice that if I deactivate Adguard...
  15. V

[*] tf1.fr broken

Hello, I update the French filter and I tray today, and I still have the same issue ! unfortunately