Recent content by xx_

1. X

What is adguard-tcpkill and why does it want to connect via the RAW port?

Thank you. I am using 1.5.5 and it seems to be working fine without adguard-tcpkill being granted access to establish connections. Will it cause problems if I leave it like this? Should I really be enabling it, or is it mostly an optional thing. If it's absolutely crucial, then I guess I'll...
  2. X

Never mind, it does appear to have a code signature by Performiks OOO. I use Little Snitch alongside AdGuard, so this is the information it provided me on AdGuard trying to connect via adguard-tcpkill. You mention: "Adguard-tcpkill is closing needed browser connections to filter it all."...
  3. X

AdGuard not compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion?

Thank you for your prompt reply, and I appreciate the reward. Thanks! :)
  4. X

AdGuard not compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion?

Hello, I tried to install AdGuard for mac on a Mac with OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) but I got the following message: Yet, in your knowledgebase article for AdGuard for Mac, you state the following: So how can I install AdGuard so it works with OS X 10.8?
  5. X

[AdGuard for Mac] v1.5.5 RC

Finally. Thanks for resolving this. Seems to be working alright now.
  6. X

What does adguard-tcpkill do and why does it seem to randomly want to establish outgoing connections via the RAW port? Also, unlike AgGuard itself, aguard-tcpkill is not signed. Why?
  7. X

Is enabling simplified domain names filter together with the individual filters redundant?

I have configured my router to use Adguard's DNS service. And on Adguard itself I have enabled the simplified domain names filter. Since that filter is "composed from several other filters (English filter, Social media filter, Spyware filter, Mobile ads filter, EasyList and EasyPrivacy) and...
  8. X

As of about a week ago Aguard keeps crashing every time I start my Mac.

Hi, zIBit. I've sent you the crash log in a message. Thanks.
  9. X

As of about a week ago Aguard keeps crashing every time I start my Mac.

As of about a week ago Aguard keeps crashing every time I start my Mac. I am running the latest version (1.4.1). I've tried reinstalling the app and updating the filters to not avail. Any idea what might be causing this and how to get it fixed?
  10. X

Since Update to 10.12.6 AdGuard crashes

I am having the same problem. I started experiencing it today. I tried downloading Adguard for Mac again and replaced the old Adguard app in my Applications folder with it, to no avail. Please address this as soon as possible, and notify us here on this forum once this has been fixed. Thanks.