Search results

1. Adam

[Resolved] aternos.org adblock detected

The problem with this website is that when we fix it, they every time update their anti-adblock script after a while. Please try to add these rules to user filter...
  2. Adam

fantasyfootballgeek adblock detect

Okay, I'm glad that it works fine with latest Chrome version. Thank you for your reply.
  3. Adam

By the way, if you disable all filter lists and all user rules and add only this rule: adguard.com,example.org#%#alert("Test"); then you see an alert box on these two websites? https://adguard.com/ http://example.org/
  4. Adam

I have Android 10 as well and it works fine on my end.
  5. Adam

Okay, I added it, update should be available in 1-2 hours. I'm not sure, but I guess that it may be similar issue as here - https://github.com/AdguardTeam/CoreLibs/issues/1381, but I can't reproduce it with Chrome latest stable version (86). Can you update Chrome to the latest version?
  6. Adam

Okay, could you please check this rule (and remove the previous rule): fantasyfootballgeek.co.uk$$script[tag-content="ai_front"][min-length="60000"][max-length="90000"] By the way, do you see an alert box if you add this rule to user rules: fantasyfootballgeek.co.uk#%#alert("Test");
  7. Adam

Could you please add below rule to User rules and check if website is blank? Rule: fantasyfootballgeek.co.uk##body It's just for test purpose.
  8. Adam

Okay, so as I understand, it works fine on one device, but on the second (with the same settings and the same web browser) it doesn't. Does it work if you change filtering method from Proxy to "Local VPN"?
  9. Adam

Anti-adblock has been fixed few days ago - https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/commit/32a8552c55b6baff85e03d6104dc53bfe90a2a2e and I can't reproduce it on Android and Windows. Did you update filters? Regarding other issues, if problem is not related to filters then I think that it...
  10. Adam

Twitch.tv New ADs

uBlock Origin can interfere with AdGuard, so could you please check it with uBlock Origin disabled? There was a similar problem where Brave Shield (if I'm not wrong Brave Shield is basing on uBlock Origin or using uBlock Origin filters) was causing that ads wasn't blocked -...
  11. Adam

newsbomb.gr adblock.detect

This anti-adblock is caused by blocking "fundingchoicesmessages.google.com". Added rule to Annoyances filter, update should be available in 1-2 hours. Thank you for checking it.
  12. Adam

New ADS system on youtube?

I can't reproduce ads on YouTube. You can try these rules: youtube.com,youtube-nocookie.com#%#//scriptlet('set-constant', 'playerResponse.adPlacements', 'undefined') youtube.com,youtube-nocookie.com#%#//scriptlet('set-constant', 'ytInitialPlayerResponse.adPlacements', 'undefined') but I don't...
  13. Adam

newsbomb.gr adblock.detect

I can't reproduce it, but I guess that it's similar issue as here - https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/esquire-com-gr-adblock-detect.39132/ So this rule should help: newsbomb.gr#%#//scriptlet("abort-current-inline-script", "atob", "googlefc") Do you use any filter list which is...
  14. Adam

esquire.com.gr adblock detect

If first rule works fine, then you don't need to check other rules. I will add this rule to annoyances filter, update should be available in 1-2 hours. Thank you for checking it.
  15. Adam

Thank you. Could you please check one of these rules: esquire.com.gr#%#AG_abortInlineScript(/googlefc/, 'atob'); or esquire.com.gr#%#//scriptlet("prevent-addEventListener", "/load|error/", ".head.removeChild(") or esquire.com.gr#%#//scriptlet("prevent-setTimeout"...
  16. Adam

Unfortunately I can't reproduce any anti-adblock notice on this website (checked on Android and Windows). Could you please make a screenshot?
  17. Adam

Facebook still show ads

I mean that those ads/sponsored posts are blocked/hidden by AdGuard, so I don't see them.
  18. Adam

Facebook still show ads

Unfortunately I can't reproduce those ads either (I checked it with new Facebook interface).
  19. Adam

Help for rule.

Something like this should remove this text: forum.donanimhaber.com#%#AG_onLoad(function(){var a=document.querySelector("#search-text-input");if(a){var b=new...
  20. Adam

AG slowing Facebook Newsfeed

On my end it works better if I add these rules to user filter: facebook.com,facebookcorewwi.onion#@%#!function(){var e=new MutationObserver(function(){document.querySelectorAll('[id^="substream"] > div:not(.hidden_elem) div[id^="hyperfeed_story_id"]').forEach(function(e){function...