Search results

1. I

Did 7.6 completely break filtering for anyone else?

I updated to 7.6, and all filtering was broken in both browsers I have installed. Restarted Adguard still not working, then restarted the laptop and still not working. I then uninstalled and resintalled Adguard, still not working. I uninstalled 7.6 and resintalled 7.5.3 and everthing instantly...
  2. I

Adding filters in nightly v7.0

I don't know whether I am missing something really obvious (I wouldn't be surprised), but how do you add filters in the latest nightly 7.0? I reinstalled as I was having issues, and didn't notice there doesn't seem to be any way of adding filters (such as adblock warning removal list, or just...
  3. I

Cant get nightly to work anymore.

A while back (it wasn't that long ago, but I can't remember when now) while I was using nightly I got an update, and nightly stopped working. I decided to uninstall and go to stable for a while, assuming it was a bug. Since then I have tried Nightly a couple of times and each time as soon as I...
  4. I

How to only hide an element on a website

There is a website I don't want to block ads, but do want to block an element on. Obviously if I turn adblocking off on the page, it no longer applies the rule that blocks the element. I have tried having a quick look through the how to create rules information, but I have no experience with...
  5. I

Youtube root adblocking with Adguard

Does the root certificate solution given in the help article still work? https://kb.adguard.com/en/android/solving-problems/youtube-ads I was going to test it out, I have root and currently use the YouTube AdAway Xposed module and that removes every kind of add that appears in the YouTube app...
  6. I

Google sees user agent

Google seems to be able to find the correct user agent. If I type "my user agent" the correct one comes straight up. And if you then click on one of the test sites from that google results page, that website also knows the correct user agent. But if you copy and paste one of those sites it...
  7. I

NetFlix Auto Account selection

Is anyone else able to use this. It was working for me, but recently will not work in Adguard it either does nothing or strangely takes me to my account settings and wont let me access any other Netflix page. Same in Firefox 57 and Opera. I am using Adguard beta, but I cant test to see if that...
  8. I

Firefox 57 Beta and adguard assistant

Adguard assistant does not show up using the latest Firefox beta. I added the browser extension when I noticed it wouldn't appear, and that will work in integration mode so I can use that, but I didnt want to have that installed. Anything I should try to get it to work? Using Adguard Beta...