Search results

1. V

Does ADGUARD VPN speed up the internet in the mibox4 TV monitoring application?

I somehow managed to install ADGUARD VPN on my mibox4 device. The internet is coming at a speed of 5mbps and 0.64 mbps when the vpn is turned off. adguard vpn is on and when the location changes, the download and upload speed over 11, but there is no freezing in my native movie watching...
  2. V

Mibox4 ADGUARD VPN Can it be installed?

I wish you a healthy and happy =) :) Sağlıklı ve mutlu günler diliyorum =) :)
  3. V

Thank you, I'm afraid I'll translate a bad word because of translation errors. =) and how does AdGuard translate? :) Healthy and happy days =)
  4. V

@VasqueZ Do you use AdGuard VPN? :) Month and year Hi, if I get AdGuard VPN monthly, are I given 30 Days (1 month) or 3 months? I contributed in advance and a 3-month AdGuard vpn and later I contributed and was given 1-year adguard I didn't actually make these contributions just to buy a...
  5. V

I am very happy and I want to say something =) first of all, I wish you healthy and Happy Days for life. :)
  6. V

Hi thank you for helping me solve this problem I just need to open the usb debugger and allow ADB downloads now I am happily using adguard vpn with apk on my mibox4 device.
  7. V

AdGuard VPN windows 10 problem help me :)

Hi, I've been following this topic every day I downloaded a Spanish language package on windows 10 because I love Spain now it worked I'm very, very happy for you to help me and I'm very happy for you to be healthy and happy :)
  8. V

Hi, I love ADGUARD VPN, AdGuard DNS and Adguard with all my heart, and please forgive me for translation errors. Hi, I installed Adguard VPN on my mibox4 device as an apk, I logged in with my account, but I couldn't connect to vpn servers, I got an error called "the software of this device is...
  9. V

Hello, I wish you healthy and happy days from Turkey. :)
  10. V

I deleted the adguard vpn app on my windows 10 64-bit leptop and installed it again, but it didn't open. I downloaded the AdGuard VPN, and now it's standing there, but when I put Mause on it, it disappears and never opens. :) i am ı live in turkey i am age 16 healthy and happy days I love you...
  11. V

Can you bring Turkish currency for purchases?

Thank you, healthy and happy days Hi, I use Windows 10 64 bit, but I can't open ADGUARD VPN when I download it for windows, when I bring Mause to the icon in the lower right corner, the icon disappears and the application does not open, I would appreciate it if you could help I want to...
  12. V

Hi, I use Windows 10 64 bit, but I can't open ADGUARD VPN when I download it for windows, when I bring Mause to the icon in the lower right corner, the icon disappears and the application does not open, I would appreciate it if you could help I want to download adguard vpn for windows but it...
  13. V

Can you bring Turkish currency for purchases?

Can Turkish currency be brought? Can you bring Turkish currency for purchases? i am turkish i love you much Adguard DNS :)