Search results

1. C

Adguard on Samsung S21 slows down wifi

No solutions and they don't care about it anyways
  2. C

Adguard 4 : Is it planned fixing slow Wifi speed on newer Samsung phones android 11 ?

Yeah we're not alone, it's weird seeing Adguard team being radio silent on this problem
  3. C

yeah most recent Samsung phones on android 11. The lack of communications from Adguard is disturbing though. I'd happily send logs if that helps or already worked on
  4. C

Adguard 4 : Is it planned fixing slow Wifi speed on newer Samsung phones android 11 ?

Posted on reddit but maybe it'll get more visibility here. I switched from a Huawei which has no problems with Adguard to a new Samsung phone and then all speed tests are -50 to -80% Wifi dl speed with Adguard on. It's obviously not always visible as i have fiber but pretty annoying...
  5. C

Switched to a Samsung from Huawei, now you noticed it, i can't unsee it. l’m losing 80% dl speed with adguard (stable 3.6.3) on:rolleyes:. Both phone have the same settings and everything's fine on the Huawei speedtest results DNS doesn't do anythings tried off too. I'm not really confident as...
  6. C

Signal bar data type keeps flashing.

Having a mate 20 X and also noticed that, it's a bit annoying because it makes the "phone service" process drain a lot more battery when it's happening. Noticeable under battery usage.
  7. C

Battery Usages

Check "filtering log" in adguard menu. If there's a lot of the same redundant address highlighted in red, then click on it, unblock/whitelist it. I think clearing your "app management" in adguard then sorting to "blocked count", could also help to find a culprit.
  8. C

[Resolved]Bypassing ads for rewards in some games/apps

Hello, I wanted to know if Adguard was able to bypass these ads that are often asked to watch in exchange of a reward, it's mostly used in games. Right now when it happens, i obviously get the error "ad not available" because Adguard is blocking it, but at the same time i cannot get the reward...
  9. C

[Resolved]AdGuard not blocking ads banner in all "sports schedules" apps

Problem has been resolved, filters have been updated for this purpose : https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/36725 Thanks guys ;)
  10. C

Yes, i even restarted phone but same thing, the banner reappears after 30s. Weird, it's the first app i encounter with stubborn banners that are staying like that.
  11. C

Hello, I tried what you mentioned, it worked for like maybe 30s-1min when starting the app and then banners reappeared by themselves after that :( Thanks for the help though
  12. C

Hello, I've downloaded a live score app from sports schedules this one : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sports.schedules.football.nfl&hl=en Developer has more apps for other sports and it's the same thing, Adguard isn't filtering these ads banner. I attached some pics. I'm...