Search results

1. P

PayPal login issue

Hi, For a month or so i've had this problem, initially i thought it was a Paypal issue but now i'm not so sure... Version 7.4 beta 1 (build 3147, CL 1.5.229), on Windows 7. When i try to login and/or purchase anything using Paypal i'm running into an issue that stops the process dead...
  2. P

Support for Amazon Fire HD 10 (without special offers)?

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but i couldn't one that might be more suitable. I have an Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet (without special offers) that appears at first glance to be working but i don't see the VPN icon next to the AdGuard icon in the notification bar which leads me to suspect...
  3. P

Android Beta version 3.3.1, Oculus HTTPS filtering/certificate error.

Oculus software will not update on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ and it appears from the Android messages that Adguard is the problem?... I had hoped this would be resolved by a filter update etc but the issue has persisted. I've tried to work out where the issue is by disabling Adguard filtering on...
  4. P

[Adguard for Windows ~ Win7] AdGuard is throttling IE11.

Windows 7, Adguard for Windows 7.1.2817 Before i begin i have to ask, i have a lifetime license with the Update channel set for Beta builds, is this really the latest build for Win7 Beta testers or has something gone wrong with my install... i have tried uninstalling and re-installing but i...
  5. P

[AdGuard for Android] Beta build 3.2.98 breaks Sky Go app.

Hi, As the subject line suggests, the latest Android Beta build is stopping the Sky Go app from working/playing videos. i.e. Though the app loads okay the problem surfaces when a programme or movie is selected to play, it simply stops at an error screen when the movie or programme should start...
  6. P

Beta licence expiry, Lifetime licence query?

My Beta licences are coming to an end, in fact one just did... that said, i've had a look at the lifetime licensing options and i'd appreciate it if someone could answer a couple of simple questions that i can't seem to find elsewhere on the Adguard retail website... 1. Is a "Lifetime Licence"...
  7. P

[Win7 x64] Odd GUI icon in Extensions settings (AdGuard 6.4)?

Hi, I've just updated my extensions and I'm puzzled by the following icon that's being displayed in the "AdGuard Popup Blocker (Beta)" list of extensions, specifically the orange icon to the right of the checkbox to enable/disable the Popup blocker... see attached file. I don't recall ever...
  8. P

If ever quality needed control....

I'm beginning to lose the will to live with this forum, after years of relatively painless beta testing i run into the following issues: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/windows-7-x64-version-6-2-437-2171-adgnetworktdidrv-sys-bsod.27909/...
  9. P

[Win 7 x64] Adguard 6.3 causing YouTube to crash in IE11.

This may or may not be related to my other thread?: https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/win-7-x64-adguard-6-3-974-and-ie11.28622/ That said, what i have found out after much head banging off desk is that AdGuard is causing YouTube videos on Win7 (64bit) to crash. I know this because...
  10. P

[Win 7 x64] AdGuard 6.3.974 and IE11.

I'm not sure how i can explain this or provide evidence of a potential issue, suffice that since i updated to 6.3.974 I've had three instances where IE11 has slowed to a crawl and eventually caused IE11 to become unresponsive, even though i know it's not a connection issue because other software...
  11. P

[Windows] "Wotno" at renewal?

My Beta license is due to expire and i see an odd image that pops up if the mouse hovers above the small red squiggly line immediatelly below the yellow triangle with red exclamtion mark in the 'before' image i've attached... it sort of looks like a 'Wot, no'... aka a Chad or Kilroy... but it's...
  12. P

Is this forum active, or should i assume it's now no longer current?

As the title says, only asking because i posted a question on 20th Jan and despite circa 80 views no-one has commented. Indeed , the last previous question or answer by 'anyone' appears to have been in November last year. I'm thinking this Forum may have moved in it's entirety to Github, if...
  13. P

[Windows 7 x64], [Version 6.2.437.2171], adgnetworktdidrv.sys, BSOD.

Hi, A couple of days ago for the first time in a very long time my PC crashed to a BSOD, "adgnetworktdidrv.sys" appears to have been involved. Having checked the file properties of adgnetworktdidrv.sys it appears this is an AdGuard file, are you aware of any issues? If it helps i have copied...
  14. P

IBM Trusteer Rapport flags AdGuard certificate.

Hi, I just installed IBM Trusteer Rapport (downloaded from my bank website), immediately after installation the software opened an IE11 browser to inform me the installation was complete and up popped a warning from Rapport that the website is using an invalid certificate. The page that flags...
  15. P

Malwarebytes flagging AdGuard file as PUP.

Hi, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is flagging a setup.msi file as a PUP, one which is as far as i can tell, is an Adguard file. For details see attached MBAM log and screenshot of Digital Signature Details found from (right click) properties of the .msi file. My best guess is that this is a...
  16. P

[WIN] [Solved] AdGuard is blocking RBS Log In page.

Hi, When Adguard protection is enabled i cannot open my bank's Log In page, Adguard is blocking it. http://personal.rbs.co.uk/personal.html Note: The "Log In" button is located on the right of the banner at the top of the page. The only way i can get access to the page is to "disable...
  17. P

UI anomaly in License section.

The text refers to an "Update" button yet there is no button labelled as such. It is the same in both Extended and Basic views. Adguard version 5.10.1187.6170
  18. P

IE11 and/or Usenet, queries before troubleshooting other avenues.

Hi, I'm not implying this has anything to do with Adguard at the moment but as it's the only Beta software installed on my PC i thought this would be a good place to start by asking if anyone else is having (or has seen) an issue with Internet Explorer 11 and/or Usenet. The issue i see with...
  19. P

License

Adguard version 5.9.1080.5519 Probably irrelevant to the software, but when i click on License>You can manage your license keys in your personal Adguard account I end up at https://adguard.com/en/account/main.html and after logging in, Personal account>Licenses The date and time is wrong, at...
  20. P

Potential issues?

Visited a website today that doesn't appear to have any advertising and... well, i took a couple of screenshots with and without Adguard filtering the page so you can see what i see... Website in question: http://www.interserve.com Without Adguard...