Search results

1. A

[*] lygiang.com - adblock detection

The scrolling of the website is blocked and a message asking to turn off ad blocking appears when I visit this page Url page detect adblock Problem video here here is the list of filters i use Filters Ad blocking 2/4 + AdGuard Base filter + Adguard Mobile Ads Filter Privacy 2/7 + Adguard...
  2. A

is there any way to hide bad words using adguard ?

Thanks for your answer!
  3. A

it's a facebook comment attached to that page ( sorry for the incomplete information ) here is the direct link of the above page's facebook comment try to check it (probably no need to fake ip )...
  4. A

I want to block some bad words from this page's Facebook comment box
  5. A

Please tell me is there a rule that can help me to hide bad words in social comment plugins? Specifically, comments embedding facebook in a web page.
  6. A

[Resolved] shortenlink.vip

I am using the following filters == Adblock + Adguard Base filter + Adguard Mobile Ads Filter == Privacy + Adguard Tracking Protection filter + Adguard URL Tracking Filter == Social + Adguard Social Media filter == Annoyances + Adguard Annoyances filter + Adblock Warning Removal List and...
  7. A

[Resolved] shortenlink.vip

Please help me, I am using Adguard for Android I have tried turning on the filter Ablock Warning Removal List and Annoyances but not working. Sample Link
  8. A

[Resolved]Adguard does not filter ads in the Via Browser

Thank you @Chinaski for guidance and @Boo Berry for explaining it to me! I tried turning on "HTTPS Filtering" in Adguard's "Manage Applications" menu and it worked fine! Thanks again so much!
  9. A

[Resolved]Adguard does not filter ads in the Via Browser

Although other browsers such as (Chrome, Firefox) all work normally, when I switched to using "Via Browser", Adguard did not filter ads in this browser ... I have attached the log file that I exported from Adguard. Sorry my english is not good!