Search results

1. W

Testing DNS AdGuard iOS

I see thanks. Nasty design of Google.
  2. W

Testing DNS AdGuard iOS

Does anyone know why, don’t we know the ad servers, are the security measures to be cracked? This is really why I don’t own any Google product besides youtube/gmail, I am absolutely disgusted by a Googe’s ads business. Even gmail is slowely being replaced by icloud mail. Than only Youtube is...
  3. W

Apple Cracking Down on VPN-Based Ad Blockers That Work in Third-Party Apps - What will AdGuard do ?

You can block ads in Spotify and streaming services by blocking them in your hosts file in Windows. Get a huge ad server list and replace it with your host file, done :D. Edit there is also a craked spotify for iOS without jailbreak, google it. No ads, free premium. I use Apple Music as I don’t...
  4. W

Apple Cracking Down on VPN-Based Ad Blockers That Work in Third-Party Apps - What will AdGuard do ?

To the last 3 replies; you can whitelist a pc with a subnet pi hole dns. You can whitelist sites, and you dont need a special modem. But it is kinda hard to setup for non tech savy users so i think there is money to be made for adguard selling preinstalled pi holes, maybe when their own software...
  5. W

Testing DNS AdGuard iOS

Hmmm not possible via app maybe. But the new dns filter?
  6. W

Blegh I really hate ads. I think the future for you guys is perfecting the DNS servers, making sure it blocks every square inch of ad, and than selling that as the adguard pro. I think either that or time to make a pi-hole device that we can buy as I like to support you guys. I believe it is...
  7. W

Testing DNS AdGuard iOS

Hello, While I was testing it on 4 of my iOS devices I noticed that it works (kinda) on ios11 but not on ios10, for some reason. Anyway the Youtube ads are really hardcore as some of them still get through :<. Anyone knows how to block all ads in youtube app.
  8. W

AdGuard for iOS beta test

PM sent