Search results

1. O

AdGuard for MAC

Thanks Blaz.
  2. O

AdGuard for MAC

Well, I decided to download the extension for Firefox.
  3. O

AdGuard for MAC

I run the premium paid AG for Mac, Safari. When I switch to Firefox. is AG still running? I am not seeing ads but not sure it is running. I see there is a seperate section for extensions and Firefox is listed. Not real concerned but I am curious. Thanks in advance.
  4. O

AdGuard Blocking Video Streaming after Uninstall

I have never had any problem with getting help. But that was prior to covid knocking people out. Time will tell.
  5. O

Adguard causing issues with Dropbox & Facebook

Try following the info in the link below and contacting support directly. There is support available: https://adguard.com/en/support.html
  6. O

Upset about the price drop

I get emails from AG with all sorts of info. During certain holidays, AG goes on sale at ridiculously low cost. It is how I snagged a lifetime a year or so ago. It was recently done for Christmas.
  7. O

add native support for anti-adblocker detection?

I do get ads but not so many. I visit dozens of news sites both domestic and foreign and sometimes an accompanying photo won't load if AG is running so I pause, read, live with the ads and move on. The Christian sites I visit are never a problem and neither are the many sites dealing with...
  8. O

add native support for anti-adblocker detection?

I generally pause AG and reload the page when necessary in order to see the "whole" picture. Works fine for me.
  9. O

Can't AirDrop and no images load in email — Monterey M1

Thanks again. I thought I might have to manually restore the default but was not sure. Have a great day!
  10. O

Chinaski - IF I download the nightly version, do I need to reset from true to false ? Will installing the nightly version automatically reset the the true to false as an automatic return to default settings? Also, since I am not familiar with the nightly version, is it sort of a temporary fix...
  11. O

It took me 7 days but I changed the false to true. All is well! Thanks Chinaski!
  12. O

adguard triggering captchas on ebay

I have not noticed AG triggering any captchas on any site. Captchas are generally site specific and are used to restrict access, prevent spam or something like bots trashing a site. I buy woodworking tools and cookware on eBay and have never seen a captcha; don't know about other sections on...
  13. O

Chinaski - Thanks. That is just a bit too technical for me. I will put up with the nuisance of "loading content directly". A small price to pay and again my thanks.
  14. O

I am having a similar issue but only with Mail (I don't use air drop). I just upgraded to Monterey this evening. I noticed that the Mail application now has protection and images/content is blocked. I too have the same message upper left "Your network preferences....." In the upper right I...
  15. O

AdGuard for Mac, version 2.6.0

Regarding my post and the three icons. I was running the legacy icon, Unchecked it and the icon is gone. Still do not know why each icon has separate function. See the screen shots.
  16. O

WIFI Router with Built In antivirus/malware security

I use an iMac running Big Sur 11.6. I use the paid version of AdGuard as well as the paid Premium version of MW Bytes. I will be needing a new wifi router soon and many come with anti virus or malware protection built-in. ASUS has something called AIProtection by Trend micro. I am curious if...
  17. O

Hello Chinaski I posted a reply in the release notes. My error. Can you move it to a more...

Hello Chinaski I posted a reply in the release notes. My error. Can you move it to a more appropriate section? Thanks!!
  18. O

AdGuard for Mac, version 2.6.0

I just received and installed the update. I now have 3 AG shield symbols. Upper right is where I check for updates, reset stats etc; bottom right is what I have always assumed is the AG Assistant. With the new update to 2.6.0.1041 I now have a Blue AG icon top left. No problems but does the...
  19. O

Manchester Evening News is a train wreck of ads.

Just curious: Is there any reason that AG will not/does not block ads when using the Weather Bug application? No issues with anything else on the iPhone and IOS. Thanks!