Search results

1. P

Adguard VPN servers are blacklisted just about everywhere :-(

Since I just got a weird DM regarding this post: Don't get me wrong with this post, this is definitely not meant as a "I found something better, goodbye" post. I have a long term subscription for AdGuard VPN and every intention to keep using it. Given AdGuard's previous work and reputation I'm...
  2. P

Adguard VPN servers are blacklisted just about everywhere :-(

As far as I can tell, every single AdGuard VPN server is currently blacklisted on the most prominent and widely used VPN blacklists. That makes the service borderline useless for a lot of geo-unblocking purposes. Heck, it makes it borderline unusable even for regular browsing given how often...
  3. P

Adguard VPN for Windows 1.1.1 fails to disconnect.

Uninstall and reinstall hasn't fixed it for me with the latest stable. But you're giving me hope, I'll give it a shot with the nightly.
  4. P

I uploaded another set of dump files. For me, the disconnect failure is 100% reproducible. I see no visible changes AdGuardVPN Nightly v1.2.408.0 from the 1.1 stable builds. Connects just fine, doesn't disconnect.
  5. P

I assume you mean AdguardVpn.exe and AdGuardSvc.exe and not Adguard.exe? The issue happens with and without Adguard installed. It happens to me in: AdGuardVPN 1.1.366.0 AdGuardVPN 1.1.366.0 plus the AGIpHelperClose.dll from above. AdGuardVPN Nightly v1.2.392.0 AdGuardVPN Nightly v1.2.392.0...
  6. P

Yeah, that was exactly my experience. Whatever fix @Alexey Kulagin applied here, it sadly did not fix the issue for me either.
  7. P

This is on Windows 11 22000.376 - a reboot made no difference, still broken. Only way to disconnect is to kill the AdGuardVPNScv.exe.
  8. P

Thanks, I followed your instructions and replaced the file. The result is, sadly, unchanged: everything works just fine, disconnecting does not and gets stuck.
  9. P

Sadly, it's not fixed for me. It just happened again in nightly 1.2.392.0 :confused:
  10. P

Why are there no subforums for the VPN clients, by the way? I'm quite happy with Adguard VPN - it's fast, generally works great and connects really quickly. Works great on Android as well. But the Windows VPN client frequently fails to disconnect. It's stuck on "disconnecting ...", the VPN...
  11. P

Adguard breaks NINA and KATWARN by default (German emergency alert apps) - this is bad

Poco F2 Pro (MIUI 12, Android 10) AdGuard v3.5 (63) AdGuard enabled without adblocking or https-filtering for NINA: This is the result: That popup on the bottom only shows up for a second, this is how it looks a second later: Zero warnings, zero indication that anything might be wrong...
  12. P

Adguard breaks NINA and KATWARN by default (German emergency alert apps) - this is bad

Nope, it shows absolutely no warnings. Anyone with AdGuard stays blissfully unaware of any disaster. The only small indication that something may be wrong is a small "no internet" message at the bottom of the app (far away from the "everything is totally fine and awesome " messages the app is...
  13. P

Yes, the alarms were delayed. But that's an unrelated issue. AdGuard definitely was the culprit here: On a clean install of AdGuard 3.5 and a clean install of either of those apps, they are broken out of the box and 100% non-functional.
  14. P

clever-tanken

A few days ago the same thing started happening in the Der Spiegel app, I think. A previously ad-free app is now littered with advertisement.
  15. P

Germany doesn't use Cell Broadcast for its emergency alert systems but the apps NINA and KATWARN for emergency alerts and local and national disaster warning messages. As far as I can tell, a default installation of Adguard for Android 3.5 breaks both of them out-of-the box. This is especially...
  16. P

clever-tanken

But that domain isn't actually used for useful content inside the clever-tanken app, is it? So it would theoretically be fixable by having per-app filters, wouldn't it?
  17. P

AdGuard for Android - 3.2.140 Hotfix

So why wasn't that caught during internal testing or nightly flighting? Why was it so hard to reproduce? Is it not bypassed by default? Why would it bypass to a non-existing server and not system default, why would it "bypass to" anything? Shouldn't bypass mean "absolutely don't touch at all"...
  18. P

Yeah, that may have fixed it. Looking good so far, acting normal with DNS filter en- and disabled. What was the issue?
  19. P

As I sent it directly from inside the app, there's nothing to easily forward here. It was sent and received, your autoreply mailer assigned me a helpdesk ID. I'll PM that to you.
  20. P

Well, at least we now know that wasn't it, still broken. You have no idea how uncomfortable it is to give out that massive amount of private information each time something in AdGuard breaks. But you should have your logs now. Specific timestamps of the error happening: During the entire...