Search results

1. Catman51

Adguard VPN for Windows update problem

Hi, It says there is an update for the VPN, I click it, it seems like it's installing but now it has a red arrow and says there is a problem and automatically closes?
  2. Catman51

VPN blocks Google

Just started. VPN for Android. Will not work as long as VPN is on. No search in Google will load, but works with it off.
  3. Catman51

Adguard VPN

Any word on when the VPN for windows will be released, even for testing?
  4. Catman51

Adguard VPN Android

So, something interesting. Netflix and VPN won't work together, but today I switched location to Silicon Valley, opened Netflix and it worked. Any other time I have to turn off Adguard VPN. I guess cause it's Silicon Valley, Netflix doesn't want to screw with them!
  5. Catman51

Bitdefender VPN and Adguard on Android 10

How can I set up Bitdefender and Adguard to work on my phone? On the pc they are both on, but on the phone Adguard shuts down. Thank you
  6. Catman51

Chrome to block all Ad Blockers

Looks like time to switch from Chrome! Google Just Gave 2 Billion Chrome Users A Reason To Switch To Firefox https://www.forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/30/google-just-gave-2-billion-chrome-users-a-reason-to-switch-to-firefox/#3c9c84d5751f
  7. Catman51

GMail

I keep getting a warning about ci3.googleusercontent.com, when I go to gmail?