Search results

1. Abby

AdGuard + iCloud Private Relay issue

Hi, there is a problem with combination AdGuard and iCloud Private Relay on the macOS Monterey and iOS/iPadOS too - blocking ads not working if iCloud Private Relay is active.
  2. Abby

Can not login to AdGuard VPN and AdGuard

Hi, I have a problem, I can not login to AdGuard VPN app and AdGuard app on Mac and PC. Login on the web is working without problem. I was reset my password, remove 2FA and nothing, can not login still.
  3. Abby

AdGuard Pro + ProtonVPN

No, I have an other problem. If I activate ProtonVPN + AdGuard, internet is working until I change the connection type (wifi to 4G/4G to wifi). After change, web browser not working and tell, that problem with DNS (A server with the specified hostname could not be found. NSURLErrorDomain). Mail...
  4. Abby

AdGuard Assistant not working in Safari 14

And now? See attachment.
  5. Abby

AdGuard Assistant not working in Safari 14

Hi, extension AdGuard Assistant not working for me in Safari 14 / macOS Catalina, not activated for safety issue... Is any way for use Safari and AdGuard both? Thank you.
  6. Abby

AdGuard Pro + ProtonVPN

Hi, I have a problem with current use Adguard Pro and ProtonVPN on iOS (actually 14.3). If I activate AdGuard Pro both options (Safari Protection and DNS Protection) and activate ProtonVPN, internet not working, both wifi and mobile data. If I deactivate DNS Protection, internet working, but not...
  7. Abby

Renew beta key

Thank you :)
  8. Abby

Renew beta key

Hi, can you renew my beta key? Will be expired 15. october. Thank you.
  9. Abby

[Resolved]AdGuard for Linux

Thank you :-) I hope that will be sooner.
  10. Abby

[Resolved]AdGuard for Linux

Hi, is possible create full AdGuard for Linux? Extension is fine, but full app is better. Thank you.
  11. Abby

Opera VPN has problem with active AdGuard

Hi, I use web browser Opera, actualy version is 50.0.2762.58 stable and I have a problem with Opera VPN, connect is impossible if HTTPS filtering is active in AdGuard. If I disable HTTPS filtering, VPN is working. I think, that will be help add exclusion for Opera VPN to HTTPS filter, but I...
  12. Abby

AdGuard not working with Opera

Yes, built-in.
  13. Abby

I know where is the problem. I was activated VPN and AdGuard not working. If I deactivate VPN, AdGuard work normal. Is possible, that will be AdGuard work with active VPN?
  14. Abby

Hi, AdGuard 6.2.436.2170 for Windows and 1.5.0 beta for macOS not working with Opera browser (last stable version - 49.0.2725.39). In last stable Chrome and Safari working normal. OS's are Windows 10 x64 Fall Creators Update and macOS High Sierra 10.13.1. Thank you.
  15. Abby

What happens when the beta key runs out?

Ok, I understand well. I will waiting, thank you.
  16. Abby

What happens when the beta key runs out?

Hi, I was send PM for expired beta key and nothing answer yet. Is any problem? Please, my key will expire after a week (concretely 27.10.2017). Thank you very much.
  17. Abby

Not working block ads on Youtube videos

Hi, certificate looks fine - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E5SgzJzZt5SzVIQjBacWJaRE0/view?usp=sharing The video with the lock does not work, it is always different. Advertising will appear in about every tenth video. I have the following active filters -...
  18. Abby

It is random, some videos is without ads and some with ads. It is on Mac (Sierra) and Windows 10 too, web browser is Chrome.
  19. Abby

Hi, it's a few days back, whats stopped working as blocking ads before videos on YouTube. You do not know, please, in what may be the problem and how to recover it blocking? Otherwise AdGuard works great. Thank you.