Search results

1. V

[iOS] Adguard IOS shows advertisements again

So you guys can assure that adguard is'nt paid by i.e google to allow "acceptable" ads as they do with Adblock or Ublock on Windows? Ill consider a pi-hole for at home.
  2. V

Tomshardware.com, browing on mobile view, yields a adsense ad here and there upon reading a article. Yes those settings are turned off.
  3. V

So, Is the free version of Adguard now showing some sort of "acceptable" ads? This due to browing my favourite sites and being presented with google ads. Ive turned on any setting there was in relation of block list(s) but appearantly its still passing through. Whats the deal here? I know...
  4. V

Adguard is blocking domains of my own

Your asking me to change the complete permalink structure, i.e /advertisement/ towards something different. Normally this could cause a serious issue due to any google search / SEO positions; i would have to write a manual 301 rewrite for every url ending with /advertisement and such.
  5. V

Adguard is blocking domains of my own

Hi, I'm not sure to where to post this, but the use of Adguard on IOS/Iphone is resulting in my own domains being blocked. I am a web dev and i create websites obviously. I have a fairly new domain with zero ads being completely blocked by Adguard. I'm not sure how to request a whitelisting for...