Search results

1. O

Independent Newspaper Add Blocker Detected

If you enable the browser extension, you can get by that with the pause -for-30 seconds button. (Screen shot is from Safari)
  2. O

My settings, as offered on the forum...

My settings, as offered on the forum. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh9ock2seohqxiu/AdGuard_20220422021805.adguardsettings?dl=0
  3. O

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

@AdGuardAndy I have Proton VPN -- no issues that I am aware of. I have a different machine -- 4 core 2017 iMac Retina 5K 48GB RAM running Monterey 12.3.1 Would you like to try my exported AdGuard settings? (messaged dropbox download link to your profile --I'll leave it there for a few days)
  4. O

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

:D Seems like adguard 2.8.0 came out after this line was started. I have installed that and none of the issues I had are present. I seem to be all good for now! :D
  5. O

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

So far, it's good. It's Safari specific, instead of doing the entire web connection (I think that the paid version does that ). I don't know if it saves bandwidth like the paid version -- important perhaps for those who ride measured/ data capped service. I checked that with FireFox -- and got...
  6. O

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

I am going to try the free App Store version called "AdGuard for Safari"
  7. O

Mac Monterey 12.3.1

It started with NO web access until I started Adguard-- and went down hill from there. I looked in the support pages and founds lots of "known issues" with Monterey. :( There lots of geeky "fixes" involving doing a buncha terminal stuff, root user, doing things in a Recovery Mode boot...
  8. O

Why don't you change the name of the "filter unblocking useful ads"?

I find the terminology confusing also. I think you are saying this "filter" is an automated whitelisting thing. That it lets particular kinds of ads through? Note that I am here searching because I recently did a significant number of uninstalls/reinstalls and now have ads showing in...
  9. O

Adguard for Mac not running?

The Oracle product? ( I ask because I see others with similar name "out there")
  10. O

Adguard for Mac not running?

For me, it starts with the Mac (Mojave OS) getting a bit slower. First Parallels fails --- followed by Adguard as described here. For me, the only thing to fix it is to reinstall the McOS ------ hours involved. As Parallels is **allways** in the lead in my case, I'm about to abandon it for a...
  11. O

AdGuard for MacOS 2.5

DELETED (solved)
  12. O

With Adguard Desktop 2.4 Adguard Assistant icon not clickable

I can turn it off but can't uninstall it. (See screenshot) And***WOOHOO** turning it off got back that unblock for 30 seconds thing--