Search results

1. H

[*] Handelsblatt.com

I think I can guess what is meant by that.
  2. H

[*] Handelsblatt.com

Yes, it works if you turn off DNS completely. However, this is a very crude approach for my liking. It would be nicer if it were only restricted for handelsblatt.com. However, despite whitelisting all sites that are loaded in the background (e.g. vhb.de, handelsblattgroup.com, ...), I have not...
  3. H

[*] Handelsblatt.com

It works if I disable it completely. Unfortunately it does not work to just exclude Handelsblatt.com in that section. Maybe there is an additional domain I need to release?
  4. H

[*] Handelsblatt.com

Thanks. The site handelsblatt.com works if I completely switch off AG. Unfortunately this is not a user friendly procedure. My understanding is that whitelisting a site should be the same functionality as switching AG off. Unfortunately adding app.handelsblatt.com to the whitelist still shows...
  5. H

[*] Handelsblatt.com

Hi, above site does not work anymore - shows a popup. Adding it to the whitelist does not help. Has anybody a better solution than temporarily disabling AG completely? Regards
  6. H

AdGuard ad-blocking (not VPN) and iCloud+ Private Relay: problem?

At least I have to sometimes switch off / on Wi-Fi to get it back working. Not sure if it is the combination of both, but my gut feeling is it hangs more with both activated.
  7. H

With added DNS 176.103.130.132 to my router the iOS app from stern.de crashes on startup

With added DNS 176.103.130.132 to my router the iOS app from Stern.de https://apps.apple.com/de/app/stern-nachrichten/id376155932 crashes on startup on two different iPhones. Can this anyhow be fixed?