Search results

1. J

Mobicip BSOD with AdGuard

I only use the antivirus that is built into Windows 10. Now I also use the Microsoft Family setup and restrict websites and usage time for my son, but other than that I don't have anything special on my system.
  2. J

Not sure what else to report. On our home PC we have my account, my wife and my son. My son has Mobicip setup for parental control issues. When logging into his site the PC shows blue screen and reboots. I think the only way you can test this is if you setup a Mobisip fake account and test it...
  3. J

When do you feel this will be corrected? I'm wondering if its something to do with the VPN filter and can Mobicip be added as an OK area (whitelist)?
  4. J

Good because I was forced to uninstall Adguard as it kept locking up my system. If you do resolve this issue I will most likely end up purchasing the product.
  5. J

Thanks for the response. I tried doing that and what I don't like is that all the sudden the pop ups in Edge start populating. So if I disable that function adguard is not really useful anymore.
  6. J

I recently installed Adguard and was just about to purchase it when my son's session started having the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). I'm using Windows 10 64 bit and everything has been just fine. When I use my session I have no issues at all and Adguard does a great job locking what I don't...