Search results

1. G

Facebook welcome message is stripping tagged members

When you do a welcome new members feature as an admin for a Facebook group it creates a post with a bunch of tagged members. With Adguard enabled it is preventing me from seeing the tags. The area circled in blue is removed by Adguard.
  2. G

How to defeat web-sites that detect ad-blocker

I toggled each switch individually in the Annoyances filter: The Fanboy filter breaks start.me RSS feeds The Dandelion Sprout prevents you from posting photos with Facebook
  3. G

It's Windows 10. Also start.me does not work either with any RSS feeds. They are all blank. Turn off that annoyance filter and it works.
  4. G

That turns out to not work well on Facebook, I cannot post anything with a photo, it stays greyed out and never ends. I disabled Adguard and then I can post.
  5. G

Facebook Suggested for you ads

Ok you got me, some of theme were on and others were off there. No idea why but I turned them all on, refreshed the Facebook tab and presto all those very annoying suggested for you junk is finally gone Thank you
  6. G

Facebook Suggested for you ads

Can we please get an option to block these? My timeline is littered with them. I created a rule, but they still show up This is what it created which removes the current one but it shows up again when you scroll down the timeline. facebook.com###mount_0_0_26 > div:nth-child(2) >...
  7. G

Good tip, I did not know about the annoyances filter, it worked great on the sites I had whitelisted.
  8. G

Can you block Suggestions from Facebook?

Facebook slams me with constant "Suggested for you" ads to join Facebook groups. Can we get an option to block them?
  9. G

Can adguard be made undetectable?

These sites detect Adguard. I use Windows 10 with the Chrome extension. www.foxnews.com www.latimes.com www.foxbusiness.com www.floridatoday.com
  10. G

Adguard is blocking a legit block in Facebook for group admins

Base filter, Other-Filter unblocking search ads and self-promotion, Language-specific.
  11. G

Adguard is blocking a legit block in Facebook for group admins

This is blocked with Adguard on. If you are an admin for a Facebook group they give you the option to click the member's name and see the stats on them. This entire window is blanked out. If I disable Adguard it works as expected.
  12. G

AdGuard is slowing down Facebook loading speed significantly

I have the same problem with Facebook and the Chrome extension. Facebook is very slow. Disable Adguard and it's back to normal. I only use the basic filter.
  13. G

Adguard is making many sites way too slow to use

I am having a lot of issues with Facebook load times and scrolling. I finally disabled Adguard for Facebook and it's a very big improvement in speed. I use Chrome 96.0.4664.110 with Windows 10. I have a Core i7, 16gb of ram. Some sites can take up to 8-10 seconds to load, disable Adguard and...
  14. G

Adguard and IMDB.com don't work well with search

How can I upload a video showing the issue to this forum? The attach files is not allowing a MP4 file to be uploaded.
  15. G

Application? It's the Chrome Browser on Win 10. Bring up IMDB.com and then using their search tool (which is in the top center of the screen) enter something. The keyboard won't respond for several seconds. Turn off AdGuard and it works fine.
  16. G

For some odd reason Adguard interferes when doing a search on IMDB.com. The keyboard does not respond for several seconds when you try and enter any search criteria, it's extremely laggy. Once I disable Adguard for IMDB the keyboard responds correctly. I am using Chrome on Win 10.
  17. G

[Resolved] Bug on Flickr.com

No stealth, no privacy, no social widgets, no security, no custom, rest are on.
  18. G

Bug on ToyotaNation forum or Kia forums

They all use the same software and with Adguard enabled the display is all messed up. https://www.toyotanation.com/ https://www.kia-forums.com/ For example with Adguard enabled you cannot click 'Full forum Listing'
  19. G

[Resolved] Bug on Flickr.com

I cannot click any photo in my photostream. It does nothing. If I disable Adguard it works. https://www.flickr.com/photos/25195301@N00/