Search results

1. M

Downgrade 7.7

7.7 destroyed all my LAN access and I need to downgrade immediately. How can I do that? Thanks.
  2. M

Adguard blocking Youtube Comments

Adguard is blocking comments on Youtube - they're coming up blank. I know it's Adguard because when I disable, the comments show up. I think it's some cosmetic rule but I can't figure out which one is doing the blocking so I can disable it and be able to read comments. How do I get comments...
  3. M

URL filter by keyword

I read the rules but I can't really figure out how to filter by a keyword in a url. For example, I hate Youtube autoplay and they make it impossible to turn off regardless of browser, plugins, etc. I'm thinking perhaps disabling the API call with also disable the autoplay (dunno but worth...
  4. M

Local VPN breaks sites...

I'm using Adguard for Android 2.11 with Android Oreo 8.1 on a Nexus 6P. Everything is fully updated. The issue is this: when Adguard is set to use Local VPN, most sites don't load. When Adguard is set to use Proxy (rooted), everything loads fine. As an example, Google's built-in speedtest...
  5. M

[Anti-Adblock] fxnetworks.com

I'm not really sure where to post this since it's not a missed ad or a false positive - maybe Adguard needs a new subforum for "Anti-Adblocking Detection"? At any rate, Adguard is being detected on fxnetworks and fox.com. Thanks.
  6. M

HTTPS Filtering not enabling

I'm using Android Nougat 7.1.1 (rooted but otherwise pretty stock). I go to HTTPS Filtering in Adguard 2.8 (licensed). I click "Install Certificate". It takes to to a security screen then asks if I want to install the certificate for VPNs. I click okay. This takes me back to the Adguard screen...
  7. M

[Resolved] watch.foodnetwork.com

I'm using Adguard for Windows version 6.1.258.1302 and videos don't play on this site unless Adguard is disabled. I can see in the filtering log why but I'm not sure how to override it. This is what is being blocked: URL...
  8. M

[*] usanetwork.com

Can't play any videos when Adguard is enabled.
  9. M

[Resolved] mylifetime.com

Can't play any videos when Adguard is enabled.