Search results

1. H

WFP driver caused issue of being unable to access router settings + loading of certain websites

Very weird, but the website issue is back again. Same thing, disabling either WFP driver or Emsisoft will solve the issue. For now I guess I really have to disable WFP driver.
  2. H

WFP driver caused issue of being unable to access router settings + loading of certain websites

@TheHasagi Tried and it doesn't work. I doubt editing the filters will do anything because even disabling the entire ad blocker module still result in the same thing. I have no issue with other websites anymore, just the router settings. I don't mind temporarily disable WFP driver to access...
  3. H

Alright I think my Emsisoft Anti-Malware has something to do with this. I'm using 2018.9.1.8968 version of it. Closing it will solve the issue with accessing router settings when WFP driver is on. But of course I am choosing to have Emsisoft on while WFP driver off instead. As for the issue...
  4. H

Steps to reproduce: 1. Uncheck and disable every settings on the main page (optional) 2. Turn on WFP driver (OS restart may be required) 3. Go to 192.168.1.1 on a browser 4. Try clicking sign in 5. Browser will get into infinite loading, regardless the entered credential is correct or wrong...
  5. H

[Resolved] Amazon.co.jp blank music playing window

Spyware filter is causing Amazon's sample music playing window to be unable to load. Example link: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00TSRTZN4/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_13?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5 Scroll down till you see the song tracklist where there are play buttons. Click the button...
  6. H

Firefox video playback is extremely slow with AdGuard

Tried the other 2 solutions - doesn't work. Only disabling WFP driver works. I'm fine with this solution for now, thanks a lot for your help!! :)
  7. H

Thanks a lot for the help, disabling WFP works. Regarding antivirus software, I'm only running Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and disabling all its components doesn't solve the issue. I deleted the logs and tried again, but I realized viewing the videos doesn't update any log file even though I'm still...
  8. H

Sorry, I would like to bring up this post again in case it's missed.
  9. H

@vasily_bagirov Hi, here are the logs as requested. I tried reproducing the problem again in 2 video players right before submitting: Dailymotion and Daum In the case of Dailymotion, loading is slow, and it is regardless of which resolution I tried to play in (eg. 144p is as slow as 720p). In...
  10. H

Problem: Video loads extremely slow on all sites. Even popular sites like Dailymotion is terrible. While it's slightly better on Youtube, it's still terrible. For some sites, it's slow to the extent that the video only starts after like 30 mins! I am using Firefox 50.0 currently and it is my...
  11. H

[Resolved] http://www.mymrt.com.my/

Problem - Site will appear black where the huge pictures should be at. Cause - Japanese filter
  12. H

[Resolved] www.viralthread.com Russian filter causes Viral Thread articles to appear as blank page

Any articles I click in Viral Thread (http://www.viralthread.com/) will appear as a blank page to me in Chrome and Firefox (didn't test other browsers). Found out that Russian filter is the cause of the problem. Hopefully it can be fixed without having to disable the filter everytime I access...
  13. H

Amazon loading issue with English filter

Not sure what happened, but it seems issue is completely solved now (probably through the latest filter update - who did it though?). Thanks all for the kind attention! :)
  14. H

Amazon loading issue with English filter

Hello, I'm encountering an issue from Amazon with English filter. To replicate it, go to http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-music-albums/zgbs/music From there, scroll down the rankings till you see 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80, 81-100. Click any one of them except 1-20. After the page refreshes...
  15. H

AdGuard for Windows v.6.0.204

Thanks for the update! I have upgraded back from Adguard 5.10 with this release, and I see that ABP Japanese filter is no longer enabled automatically, solving lots of unpleasant issues I had last time with Adguard 6. From now, I'm paying close attentions to the effect of each filters when it...
  16. H

AdGuard for Windows version 6.0

Stealth mode is disabled. Thanks!
  17. H

Thank you very much for replying and Adguard 5.10! I have just tested again before uninstalling Adguard 6. All the problems stated earlier are still there. With Adguard 5.10, they are gone. Except few websites, particularly Amazon, are still laggy to browse using IE with Adguard on (always had...
  18. H

Thanks so much, totally forgot about that option's true purpose after not using the UI for long time! Another issue which I wonder if it's just me, or Adguard 6, or YouTube. When Adguard blocks an ad on YouTube, the whole video will go black (audio will remain). Never encountered this before...
  19. H

Awesome release! Though I can't seem to start Adguard as "Close Adguard, but continue filtering" on Windows bootup. I need to manually right click icon and select it every time. Version 5.10 can automatically loads up with such behaviour.