Search results

1. J

STart up error gone - but now always popup to allow changing proxie settings

I've also suspected other software like Little Snitch or NextDNS to interfere but it's not the case. I am not 100% sure, but this annoyance really appeared with Monterey.
  2. J

STart up error gone - but now always popup to allow changing proxie settings

I have the same issue... Everytime I reboot, AdGuard asks me about allowing it to add a proxy configuration... Not a blocking issue but a bit annoying and not sure about why it can't add itself once or why the configuration is lost after a reboot. @Chinaski, I remember seeing another thread...
  3. J

Creative Cloud Storage not working

Ok good to know. Yes I have Little Snitch, why ?
  4. J

Creative Cloud Storage not working

Same issue for me with a fresh macbook pro, Big Sur, Adobe CC install. It seems that the Creative Cloud can't install any apps until I disable AG. There is no Adobe app in the "filtered apps" of the Network Section.. Very annoying... :rolleyes: So far it caused me issues with: - Apple Music -...
  5. J

HTTPS filter for Apple Music App

Hi @Chinaski ! Oh I didn't know there was already an opened issue with Apple. I managed to make everything work again so... finger crossed. I do use Little Snitch too, but disabling/enabling the service did not make any difference. Disabling Adguard fixed it. Now it's back on and my Music...
  6. J

HTTPS filter for Apple Music App

Hi, I noticed exactly the same issue on 2 of my Macs. Adguard somehow prevents Apple Music to work correctly with iCloud Music library. I get a popup with an "unknown error" (with the code 9039 or sometimes -9810, or even 11444). I tried many things such as Signin out of iCloud, of Music...