Search results

1. T

Do I need to do change any settings to make NordVPN when downloading torrents?

I have NordVPN desktop app on my Windows 11 laptop and I use qBittorrent for torrenting. I am trying to figure out what is causing my download speeds to be between 15kb/s and 30kb/s. Do I need to do anything with adguard settings
  2. T

Using VPN but ISP still sees my activity

I am using my Adguard VPN on my Samsung phone while at home and I download torrents. Spectrum keeps sending me copyright messages and suspends my account until I agree to some message they email me.
  3. T

Does AdGuard work on apps/programs on PC? Can I disable it?

I'm just wondering if adguard has an effect on apps and programs on my Windows PC laptop. If it does is there a way to prevent it from do anything on certain apps/programs???
  4. T

My router login page 192.168.1.1 won't fully load then crashes

I am trying to log in to my router at 192.168.1.1 and it wont fully load everything then a minute or 2 later the page crashes. If I turn off AdGuard completely it will work but that will be annoying having to turn it off and on everytime I need to log into my routers. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. T

Certain apps no longer refreshing or updating....

I've had adguard installed since like May and everything was going fine until just recently and a lot of apps that I use regularly don't update unless I go into the app and there's some features in certain apps that don't even work at all TweetCaster won't let me go into my messages inside the...