Search results

1. D

Block FB cosmetic elements

Alright, so now the rule that I used a year ago does not work anymore: facebook.com##div[data-pagelet="Stories"] facebook.com##div[data-pagelet="VideoChatHomeUnitNoDDD"] Found that Facebook is probably working on something the way Stores and Rooms are presented on FB. Here's a temp div class...
  2. D

How to create a custom filter with JS applies to all websites ?

Thanks a lot, Sergey!!! This really works!!!!!
  3. D

Can someone give a hand on this? I've tried creating a custom rule like this: #%#document.onselectstart = document.oncontextmenu= document.onmousedown = document.onkeydown= function(){return true;} And also this: #%#AG_onLoad(function() { setTimeout(function() { var b =...
  4. D

I have a javascript that I used to unlock websites from preventing users from selecting and copying text. Wonder if AdGuard can and how to add this as a user rule that applies to all websites?
  5. D

Yes, the rules that I posted in #2 works.
  6. D

Okie, so I manage to find a similar rule from another adblocker - add these rules will block the stories and rooms elements on the desktop version of FB's website. facebook.com##div[data-pagelet="Stories"] facebook.com##div[data-pagelet="VideoChatHomeUnitNoDDD"]
  7. D

Hi, I'm a paid Adguard user. I am trying to find an answer to the problem that I have. How to Block Facebook Ads | Stop Advertisements on Facebook | AdGuard What I'm going to do is to block the Stories and Rooms on Facebook's desktop UI. Like this one - they also suggested using Adguard. How...