Search results

1. I

AdGuard vs Kaspersky VPN

You are posting in an AdGuard forum so expecting to get any other official answer than AdGuard VPN is better is unlikely. However (and this may get deleted but I will advise you anyway) I have been using VPNs for 10+ years and would say that if you want a well performing, low cost VPN with a...
  2. I

AdGuard Home - Error Updating

I have no idea what that means. However, I have found that going back to version 7.8 fixes the problem.
  3. I

If you manage to find out how to fix this without the work around let me know, its not ideal having to disable while updating.
  4. I

I have experimented without my VPN with OISD and the issue still persisted so I can now confirm that it’s not OISD that causes it. It’s just an odd co-incidence. I am still getting this error on my machine with no filtering at all. Thanks for the work around. It’s not ideal but at least I know...
  5. I

local.adguard.org blocked by filter list - technical trouble with Enpass

I just posted another thread, I use a VPN which uses OSID as part of their "Anti-Tracker" on their servers as their DNS. I have not been able to update the AdGuard Home filters (they just show error) and AdGuard does not seem to be filtering anything. Could this be causing the problem I am...
  6. I

Hello. I have been using AdGuard on Windows 10 without problems for about a year now. I have started to have problems since the latest update. I now noticed that none of my filters were auto-updating and tried to manually update them but received (Error) for all of them. I waited for the...