Search results

1. A

Manchester Evening News is a train wreck of ads.

Huh. That’s weird because the site changed after those - I guess maybe something else updated in the back. I’ll try to get through more of the how to on this stuff, and thanks for the help. It’s a train wreck of a site but good for specific football news I suppose. Cheers.
  2. A

Manchester Evening News is a train wreck of ads.

So basically I blocked some elements which didn’t work all that well but I ended up adjusting them to the attached screenshot and almost everything is gone. I’m new to the custom rules but I’m posting the site here in the hopes that viewing it helps create new rules for distribution as they...
  3. A

Any way to speed up dons?

I’m a big fan and enjoy using it. Support is responsive and you’re all very helpful. That said using dns implementation slows me down drastically. I’m averaging 350ms for a request on the main screen, but I suspect that’s page loads nit, though I’m curious why they wouldn’t go down rather...
  4. A

[Resolved][iOS] Job site redirects, can’t figure it out.

Wow. Super responsive. You’re the best!
  5. A

thanks for the link, the first one worked. Again I appreciate the help!
  6. A

that worked perfectly, I really appreciate the help. Is there a place I can go to better understand user rules? Sad to say as a technologist my knowledge on this front is sadly lacking and I don’t understand why this was different than allowing click.appcast.ioin the white list. I know these...
  7. A

I receive daily emails regarding job prospects in the U.K. the site connected to when clicking (which seems to instantly forward) is neuvoo.co.uk and then seemingly forwards to a couple different pages. the sites seemingly involved have all been added to the whitlist (frankly I don’t have the...