Search results

1. W

AdGuard for Windows - 7.7 RC 2

As said 7.6 and 7.7 RC1 does not conflicts on the same machine and with the same configuration ..
  2. W

update to 7.7 RC2 is not working

Found the glue: windows defender blocks RC2 installer, it only happens with RC2, RC1 isn't blocked. Nor stable version
  3. W

Found the glue: windows defender blocks RC2 installer, it only happens with RC2, RC1 isn't
  4. W

Hi, it seems that the version 7.7. RC2 is not installing, I always get arror 1603. I have version 7.7 RC1 which reports that an update is available. The auto update button won't do anything. Also, removing AdGuard (using also the special AdGuard uninstaller) and trying to install RC2 gives...
  5. W

update to 7.7 RC2 is not working

Hi, it seems that the version 7.7. RC2 is not installing, I always get arror 1603. I have version 7.7 RC1 which reports that an update is available. The auto update button won't do anything. Also, removing AdGuard and trying to install RC2 gives errors. Installing RC1 (using also the special...
  6. W

AdGuard Pro (just updated after a year) vs New AdGuard 3.0

Humm, as far as I can see the non-pro version DNS is only an http DNS, not a system wide one as for the older pro version. This means you keep the banners in other apps. The second consequence of what Boo Berry told is that probably hence, also the pro version (which is now a one-stop-shop) will...
  7. W

AdGuard Pro (just updated after a year) vs New AdGuard 3.0

one question, the system wide VPN (which is the only interesting stuff in Pro version) will be ported to non-pro versions above v3.0 ?