Search results

1. D

AdGuard GUI won't start with Windows 10 Anniversary Update

@vasily_bagirov Your welcome! :) Indeed it seems nothing can be done at your side. Fingers crossed at Bitdefender and Hitman Pro.
  2. D

Another update: I further experimented a bit myself with Bitdefender. It seems the Active Threat Control function in Bitdefender is blocking the Adguard interface. After adding some process exclusions in Bitdefender regarding AdGuard it al began to work. Must have been a recent update, because...
  3. D

The preliminary answer of the Hitman Pro developers is that it's probably caused by Bitdefender 2016, which I also have installed. Still the problem is weird because before the Windows 10 Anniversary Update I had no problems with all three software, so maybe it's some update Bitdefender...
  4. D

In the mean time I also notified the Hitman Pro developers at the Wilders Security forums, awaiting there response..
  5. D

It seems I found the problem, uninstalling Hitman Pro Alert solves my problem with the GUI. Nevertheless before I installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, AdGuard and Hitman Pro Alert co-existed peacefully and version-wise nothing has changed between the two. You still need the process dump...
  6. D

It also seems that adguard.exe is continuously using between 13 and 25% CPU when I check with Task Manager, it doesn't matter whether there's a browser open or not. And each time I double click the AdGuard desktop shortcut a new instance of adguard.exe is opened as a background process, but...
  7. D

The only error in the Event Viewer regarding AdGuard is: A TDI filter (\Driver\adgnetworktdidrv) was detected. This filter has not been certified by Microsoft and may cause system instability. But a far as I know this error was present is previous versions of Windows as well. I attached the log...
  8. D

Yup, I tried the beta, it has the same problem.
  9. D

Hi, previously I had no problems with AdGuard, but since I did a fresh install of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update the Adguard GUI won't start. The notification icon is not visible and double clicking the desktop shortcut does nothing. Yet in the Windows Task Manager I do see AdGuard running...