Search results

1. A

How Do you update Adguard Home On Raspberry Pi?

I know this is the wrong section, but I could find no forum section for Adgaurd Home so I was hoping a mod would move this to the right part of the forum. But it's an incredibly simple request. How do you upgrade Adguard on a Raspberry Pi. I have AdguardHome 0.94 on there and there is a message...
  2. A

Auto Correct / remove junk extras from Advert click through links

I am not even sure if this would be possible. But if you do not ask you do not get. On many websites, when you click a link to innocent things. They have all of these advert revenue additions added to the links; tradedouble/ anrdoezrsm and the like. So what happens is when you click the link...
  3. A

[*] http://who-called.co.uk

http://who-called.co.uk This has an antiadblocker popup saying Attention! Ad Blocker detected!Please disable your ad-blocking software or whitelist our website.REFRESHHOW TO DISABLE Please can you fix this as this is an essential website.
  4. A

AdGuard Certificate out of date - Kaspersky/Chrome error?

Hi, I have just built myself a brand new PC. And installed Windows 10 creators update from sratch and Kaspersky IS 2017 and Adguard too (I am currently using the latest beta from the update, but this error did it on both the latest normal version and latest beta of Adguard). What happens is...
  5. A

[Resolved] Protopage.com

I am calling this a false positive as I am not sure where to put it. But Adguard is messing up Protopage.com all of a sudden. It has been doing this for the last few days. The screen text is black and the page is messed up. Its also not blocking the banner at the top of the page no more too. I...
  6. A

The Future of Ad Blocking: An Analytical Framework and New Techniques

I have just read this news article http://www.myce.com/news/princeton-university-researchers-produce-powerful-ad-blocker-81863/ It says at the end "It is likely that some of the more popular ad blockers will adopt this new technique however, and they may become very difficult for publishers...
  7. A

Add Anti-Adblocking methods into the software itself

I am seeking this is added to adguard as a main filter or feature or something along those lines. The amount of websites that are now saying "you cannot view here untill you turn off your adblocker" is unreal. It is making having adguard kind of pointless as it really is such a high amount of...
  8. A

New AdGuard Messing up forum use

Hi, I have just installed Adguard 6.0.226.1108. Its messing up my forums use. On trying to log in to multiple forums the forum is saying "cookies must be enabled". If I disable Adguard I can then log in. Once logged in and storing the cookie. I then cannot post on forums, PM or...
  9. A

Stop HTML5 and Flash Autorun video's Ads

This feature is one I am hunting to add to my setup. So I felt it was worth asking if you could add it to adguard. I go to many news sites. And one of the major annoyances is they seem to have little boxes somewhere on the page that play videos - often of things totally unrelated to the text...
  10. A

Floating Popups

These are the most annoying things in the world. They usually come up on news sites. Some however are necessary for the site - the way you login to some sites for example is done by a floating popup. Is there anyway you can add a simply tick option on the adblock settings section of...
  11. A

[*] Protopage.com

Is there anything Adguard can do about this. Protopage.com. I use it as my homepage since Igoogle has gone. Basically on the top and bottom of the page there are two ad banners. They are quite large and obstructive. On googling for help, there are guides using other ad blockers to...
  12. A

Do You Whitelist Google Ads?

I have been using Adguard for about 6 months now. In the last month or so I am seeing ads frequently on Google websites. On Youtube there is big banner ads, and the video adverts playing before videos start. On Gmail there are adverts too. Its been annoying me and I was planning on asking for...
  13. A

Cannot Log into Modem as login page broken by adguard

This is going to be a tough one to explain. I have a HG612 FTTC modem. There is a custom firmware you can get for it that brings up a menu that you can see your line stats. The problem is Adguard is breaking the login page for it. The way you log into it is by putting in the LAN IP...
  14. A

Disable Javascript for certain websites?

Is there a way in the settings I can disable javascript for certain specific websites of my choice using Adguard. These are not websites that possibly other people would want javascript disabled on them (so no point in me putting them into the filter list request). I just want to disable...
  15. A

AdGuard messing up Googles SSL on Firefox

This is only occuring on Firefox, not on Chrome or on Opera. I have tried both Firefox 30 and also the newer 31 and it happens on both. But Adgaurd is causing when I go to either google search or Gmail it is blocking my access to them due to a "this connection is untrusted" error Here are...
  16. A

[resolved] http://www.efukt.com (Not A Safe For Work Website)

Clicking on links on efukt it is bringing up a popup webpage with URL http://creatives.livejasmin.com/pu/w2/index.php?psid=ed_efuktkontxpu Is there anyway you can stop all popups on adult free sites like this as popups on adult free sites will likely be useless adverts and its somewhat...