Search results

1. S

Pop ups started again after update to 2.1.267 Android phone

Hi Andrey Pleased to report once the app loads after switching on in the morning it's stopping the ads Many thanks for your help and I'll be purchasing a licence. Kind regards Mark
  2. S

Hi Andrey Thank you for the code, I've activated and if it does the trick happy to subscribe re Launcher - A web search indicates it is F Droid, not sure why it is on my phone, maybe me, maybe already loaded but being new to Android most likely me particularly as I wasn't being plagued by Ads...
  3. S

Hi Just sent the logs, ticket no. is EBX-778-31085. Kind regards Mark
  4. S

Hi 1. Carrier is GiffGaff, piggy backed on O2 2. Only switch on data when needed so not too sure but certainly WiFi 3. Just printed off instructions. I'll get these to you ASAP. Previous version: Not sure but very recent as I only installed Adguard within the the 4 to 6 weeks, new android...
  5. S

Hi I updated my android phone yesterday following prompt to advise it was available. Now I'm getting plagued with pop up ads before I even do anything i.e. just open the phone's cover and unlock. Is this a problem with the latest version? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall an earlier...