Search results

1. H

AdGuard blocking all websites on latest Windows 10 insider fast ring release

It seems to be OK for me since the last update (14986). I've enabled the WPF driver and no more errors. No BSOD (need to be confirmed)
  2. H

Weird headers on websites with AdGuard, picture enclosed

Hello :) If it can help : No website is loading (like if I weren't connected), if I refresh sometimes I have pictures like that or those caracteres. It happens since the latest Win10 preview (installed this morning) : Build 14942.rs_prerelease.161003-1929 Thank you for your support
  3. H

Edge is so slow

Hello vasily_bagirov :) I haven't installed anything recently (as far as I can remember). For the record, I don't think it's related, but i've installed the last Win10 preview update this morning (fast ring), and everything is broken now. Same problem here ...
  4. H

AdGuard blocking all websites on latest Windows 10 insider fast ring release

I have the same problem. I've just installed the latest preview and can't access to the internet anymore with Adguard ON. I've uninstalled Adguard for the moment and it's ok. OK, same problem (for me) is described here ...
  5. H

Edge is so slow

oh, irony... i've posted the same message one year ago... -_- (didn't remember...) https://forum.adguard.com/index.php?threads/slow-since-few-days.6145/#post-59230 Except last year, I've installed Adguard V6 and it solved all my problem. What can i do this time ?
  6. H

Edge is so slow

Hello, I'm using Adguard since more than one year. Since few weeks, I have slow issues on Edge (because I use this browser, but the problem is on every browser). My config : - Win 10 Insider Preview (build 14936.rs_prerelease.16.0923.1700). - i5 4570; SSD MX300, clean PC - Fiber@ DL 930Mbit/s...
  7. H

Slow since few days

Hello :) Since I have installed the v6 Beta, everything runs like a charm. Just had one BSOD "netio.sys" (I've saw another topic about this). Also, I am lucky to enjoy a high speed connection and with the previous version, I'm pretty sure that Adguard didn't allow me to get 920Mbit/s (it was...
  8. H

Slow since few days

:cool: :cool: Yeah, I will post in 1/2 days to say if everything is OK or if I really have a problem :) At this time, it works fine!
  9. H

Slow since few days

Thank you ! It seems to be good now... (I have to test it more longer, but no slowings issues since I installed this version). No problem with the menu, it starts immediatly. thanks ! (for the info and for the answer in just 1min...) Just Windows Defender (I know, maybe it seems weird ;))
  10. H

Slow since few days

Hello, I purchased Adguard and I'm fully happy with it. Keep doing this good work ! But, since 3/4 days, i encounter some slowings issues. It's not very slow, but I can feel it. When I disable the protection, everything become again normal on Edge. Slowings examples : when I start Edge, when I...